· Weatherproof, can be used both in car and home.
· Support night vision.
· CMOS imaging sensor.
· Support NTSC video system.
· High-definition and wide viewing angle.
· Applicable to variety of Vehicles: car, truck, RV, mini-van etc.
· Easy to install, you can install the monitor via mount holder or universal bracket.
· 5m Video cable.
· Can help avoid incidents and accidents abrasion well.
· Image Sensor: 1/3 "OV Color CMOS
· Effective Pixels: NTSC 512 (H)x492 (V)
· Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
· Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux F=1.2 (0Lux with IR on)
· Night Vision: 5-10meters
· Lens: 2.8mm
· Diagonal Viewing Angle: 120 degree optional
· Synchronization: Internal synchronization
· Signal to noise ratio: >48db
· Signal System: NTSC
· Electronic Shutter: Auto
· Video Output: RCA interface, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ohm
· White Balance: Auto
· Backlight Compensation: Auto
· Power: DC 12V
· Current Consumption: 50-60mA, Max 130mA with IR on
· Operating Temperature: -20°C~ +60°C, RH95% Max
· Storage Temperature: -30°C ~ +80°C, RH95% Max
· Video cable length: 5m
· Power supply cable length: 150cm
· 1x Car Rear View Camera
· 1x5m Video Cable
· 1x1.5m Power Cable
. Fix the camera to where the stock license plate light was.
. Connect the built-in license plate light of the camera to where the stock license plate light was connected to get the power
. Connect the power of the camera to your brake lights - red wire to positive and black wire to negative.
. Connect the video cable of the camera to the extension cord.
. Connect the extension cord to your car monitor. You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift.