Please provide a link to the item so I can order one.
Please provide a link to the item so I can order one.
hi the hardware specifications are same , just different OS with different user experiens Scout OS , selling for US and CA markets ,with 11GB built-in maps (support online update...
here is a photo for refference , but we do not sell them
What is the analog steering control ? Do you sell such product ? Can you share a link to an example ?
I purchased the Dasaita 10.2" from Amazon from the "dasaita store". I had it professionally installed. at least once per week it: a. freezes up and just makes a white noise sound through the speake...
hi the vivid OS will have firmware realese for max10 this month , approximately 25th Oct , we will post on firmware links when the links is ready
hi all the dasaita units support the after market analog steering control .
hi if the car has JBL , need an audio adapter
I'm installing this on a old car that does not have steering wheel controls. What would be the best option to add ? Is there a Wireless unit ? I noticed Joying has a Wireless unit, would that work...
I just ordered a unit with Scout, should I cancel my order and get a Vivid unit ?
I see listings for Vivid and Scout and Max10, I see you've posted videos on youtube. Can we choose and change which one to run ? Do we have to make a selection of which one when ordering ? Which...
Looking for comparable models to fit 2017 VW Passat S model. Can you provide a list of comparable units and adapters?
Hi, I have dasaita max10-cp-hd, i saw the release of the new Dasaita Vivid-OS drive, will be the S.O. Vivid-OS released for other recent drives too?Thank you
what benefits should i expect by doint the upgrade : MAX10 Version:HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20210811) bought the unit in dec 2020
hello, I bought USB cd-audio compatible with car android for my dasaita max10 with mcu 3.78_1 and Android 10 May 2021, when connect the cd-audio to the dasaita it is not detected with any pla...
Car: Toyota C-HR with factory JBL speakers Head unit: HA5462-Vivid10-CP-HD When there is no media playing and the volume is set as low as 1, there is a noticable audio hiss from the speak...
Hi, I own a Daisaita max 10 PX6 product, and USB DACs are recognized when connected but not working with the below error in kernel log. I did the MCU update with the latest 3.78 version you provid...
@Quick Yuan After entering the code and restarting, it made no difference 😭. The screen is still distorted/warped. Could this potentially be an issue with the power my car is supplying to t...
@James Newman type hcttest242 , is use for unit with 1024*600 resoluctions screen