Returns and Warranty Statements

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

Returns and Warranty Statements

1. Preface

Thank you for choosing Dasaita car electronic products! We appreciate your support and trust in our brand.

Our Limited Warranty covers any hardware or firmware defects that occur during the regular use of our products within the Warranty Period.  In the event of any defects due to hardware malfunction, Dasaita dealers will repair or replace the affected products or parts free of charge, with regular use and maintenance
    Under promotion, Dasaita dealers offer different warranty policies. 
    Please check the warranty policy carefully of the specific promoted products under products' descriptions.

• Note:We are not responsible for products sold by resellers on eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress, or your local reseller, and the warranty of these products will depend on the resellers' policies. Additionally, free gifts do not come with a warranty.

Please reach us via below email addresses if you need any help:
    1. team@dasaita.com;
    2. support@dasaita.com;
    3. office@dasaita.com(for dasaita official store only)

2.Product type and related warranty period

3. Other terms and conditions(Returns and refunds

If you experience any malfunctions during the warranty period, please contact our customer service for assistance before applying for returns or refunds. We will work with you and figure out the best possible solution based on your particular situation. (Customer service: office@dasaita.com)

Non-product issue Not installed Installed
    0-14 days >14 days 0-14 days >14 days
    Main Products:
    a) Head Units;
    b) Head Unit with Dash Kits;
    Exchange Buyer needs to pay for the shipping fee of backward and forward. Not supported
    Refund We'll charge 20% depreciation expense as we are no longer able to sell the devices as brand new products. We will arrange a refund for you after deducting the original shipping charges and a 20% depreciation expense. Buyer is responsible for the backward shipping freight.
    Accessories:
    a) Wiring Harness & CANBus Box;Refitting frame;
    b) Rear Cameras; Dash cam; DAB; TV turner; TPMS sensors; OBD; 4G Modem;
    c) other accessories;
    Exchange Buyer needs to pay for the shipping fee of backward and forward.
    Refund We'll charge 20% depreciation expense as we are no longer able to sell the devices as brand new products. We will arrange a refund for you after deducting the original shipping charges and a 20% depreciation expense. Buyer is responsible for the backward shipping freight.

Quality-related issue
    Main Products a) Head Units;
    b) Head Unit with Dash Kits;
    0-30 days Exchange Buyer must return the product as instructed, while the seller covers the round-trip shipping fees.
    Refund Buyer must return product as requested. After quality test, we will provide a full refund including the return shipping fee.
    30-60 days Exchange Buyer must send the product back as requested. After quality test, we'll arrange a replacement. Buyer covers return shipping fee.
    Refund Buyer must return product as requested. Refund will be issued after quality test. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fee.
    Repair Buyer is required to return the product to our Chinese warehouse for repair. Buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee. Technicians will repair the item and return it once completed.
    60-180 days Exchange Buyer is required to return the product as requested and may need to pay a partial amount for the replacement. Buyer is responsible for the round-trip shipping fee.
    Re-order Return the old one and get special discount for new order.
    Repair Buyer is requied to return the product to our Chinese warehouse for repair as requested. Buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee. Technicians will repair item and send it back upon completion.
    180 days-1 year Re-order Return the old one and get special discount for new order.
    Repair Replacement will be sent without returning defective item. Buyer may need to pay price difference or forward shipping fee based on the accessory damage extent.
    Accessories a) Wiring Harness & CANBus Box;Refitting frame;
    b) Rear Cameras; Dash cam; DAB; TV turner; TPMS sensors; OBD; 4G Modem;
    c) other accessories;
    0-30 days Exchange Resend a brand new item without returning the defective one. Buyer is responsible for the resend shipping fee. In some cases, partial payment is required for the new product.
    Refund Offer refund without return based on the accessory damage extent.
    30-180 days Exchange Resend a brand new item without returning the defective one. Buyer is responsible for the resend shipping fee. In some cases, partial payment is required for the new product.
    Refund Partial refund. We will calculate the amount of partial refund based on the damage extent.
    Kind reminder: Please rest assured that we are here to assist you with any product issues you may encounter. In order to best address your concerns, we kindly ask that you cooperate with us during the product checking process. This may include providing information such as updating the device, providing details on your car model and model year, and sharing pictures of your car dash and factory car radio plug, among other things. Please note that a refusal to cooperate may affect your warranty. Additionally, please be aware that manually updating the version without first consulting our customer support team may violate our warranty policy and potentially damage the item. Thank you for your cooperation.

4. Additions

• Please inspect the condition of your parcel carefully before signing for it. If you receive a damaged product or an incorrect package, please do not use it. Instead, please make a note of the issue on the carrier's delivery bill, including the product SKU, and take photos as evidence. Please then contact us within 5 days to report the issue so that we can assist you with a resolution.
    • Upon receiving your package, please ensure that all items included in the package are present and accounted for. If you find that there are any missing accessories, please contact us within 14 days so that we can assist you with a resolution.
    • Please contact us prior to returning the item so that we can provide you with the necessary information for the return process. If you return the product without contacting us first, we reserve the right to reject the parcel and send it back to you at your own expense.
    • If you find that your product is faulty after installation, please do not remove it. Instead, please take a video or photos as evidence and then contact us within 5 days so that we can assist you with a resolution.
    • We’re not responsible for the cost of installation, uninstallation and tax. Products shipped from UK and US warehouse do not need to pay tax.
    • We strongly recommend that customers seek professional assistance before installing our products. Please note that we are not responsible for product defects caused by improper installation and use.
    • Please note that we are not responsible for any head unit that has already been installed on a used car prior to your purchase. However, we will offer free technical support to the best of our ability.
    • Please be advised that we reserve the right of final interpretation.

• I purchased the Dasaita 10.2" from Amazon from the "dasaita store". I had it professionally installed. at least once per week it: a. freezes up and just makes a white noise sound through the speakers requiring me to stop the car to reset it. b. it will crash and make a very very loud buzzing sound through the speakers for 3-4 seconds before it restarts on its own. c. the crashing seems to happen when the stereo gets to 65 degrees Celsius (I installed an app that can monitor that).  These things happen even when I'm only using 1 music app on android via my hotspot and EVEN when I'm just using blue tooth from my phone........please please please I like this thing but I must have it work reliably and not get so hot. winter is coming and I can't run the a/c to keep it cooler all winter. must have the crashing stop too......please please please.

• Ich habe es hier gekauft dasaita Official Store und seid anfang an nur Probleme . Nach dem Update was ich machen sollte geht nichts mehr . wie kann ich garantie in anspruch nehmen .