Max 10 HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220412) Wifi

• Hi 

Did anyone else find once they had updated to this version the wifi would tun off imediatly after switching the wifi on. 

I returned to the previous version and the problem went away.

Andy

• In installed the HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220521) and have the exact same problem. Is there a solution for this problem @Iker Gomez or @Dasaita Official ?

I use an app shutdown to reboot the radio and then I can turn wifi back on. But after a few times shutting down the car and radio I have to repeat the procedure because wifi has turned itself off and can not be turned on again the usual way. Very annoying.

• @Quick Yuan any idea?

• No replies at all ? Isn't there anyone who can help?

• @M qqradio 

Im not sure how you update your firmware, normally i choose not to delete data and settings, i tried again with the lasest firmware and this time deleted everything and so far so good, the wifi has stayed on. its a pain to install all the app back on but worth it so far.

• I also updated to the latest firmware 11112022 and wifi problem still exists. 

Did not wipe the radio.

Does anyone know what file to rename/delete on android so that this problem is fixed without having to wipe all data on my radio ?
    Thx.

• @Andrew Sloane Do you mean you wiped all data and settings from settings menu Android? I wiped wifi and bluetooth but that didn,t work.

• @M qqradio When you update, the first screen lets you tick a box to say delete all saved data. thats what i did. Its never happened again since.

• Okay,  after months and months with no problems it happened this weekend. 

I selected The DAB radio app and I knew something wasnt right, it asked me to accept the permissions again for the app. It normally only does this on a fresh install of the app. Then i noticed carplay wasnt connecting. The bluetooth was connected but carplay just wouldnt work. I wanted to used the nav from my phone. So instead i tried to use my phones hotspot but the radio wifi will not turn on. I move the slider to on but imidiately goes bsck to its origional position. 

I think this is more than just a Wifi problem.

• alguem me pode ajudar? no meu dasaita px6 max 10 apareceu-me esta mensagem e não faço ideia o que fazer ; developer warning for package com.android.systemui`` failed to post notification on channel ´´DSK`` sse log for more details. não faço ideia o que é isto preciso HELPPP!