Have you had an opportunity to review the video and any further suggestions as to how I might resolve this issue.
Have you had an opportunity to review the video and any further suggestions as to how I might resolve this issue.
I just sent you a video per your request. I emailed it to the address provided above and it is in the form of a Dropbox link. Not sure what value this is going to provide as it is ident...
I loaded those files as you instructed and the problem persists. I reloaded them, told my iPhone to forget that bluetooth connection, turned my iphone completely off, rebooted my iphone and r...
It's been 4 months now and I still do not have an answer as to why Smart Rotate of CarPlay widgets is no longer working. The Rotate feature worked fine for months and then just quit. I ...
@Support Dasaita You asked me to send a video to team@Dasaita.com. I shot a quick 30 second video showing how the CarPlay Widgets can scroll manually but are not automatically changing.  ...
@Support Dasaita That video only applies to widgets when the screen is running the basic OS. It has nothing to do with the CarPlay widgets.
Going into Settings --> Customize Icons only give me the option to select Default, Dark, or Clear stype icons. It has nothing to do with Widgets and getting the widgets to scroll.
I upgraded my 2018 Tundra to a Dasaita G13 head unit and have CarPlay running beautifully. Love the Dasaita and CarPlay but have an issue with Widgets. When I first set up CarPlay I had 3 stacks of...