@Rafael O I have the 8+128GB
@Rafael O I have the 8+128GB
@Rafael O I don't have the HVAC lighting issue. Mine is connected. The HVAC light turns on only when my headlight is on.
@Support Dasaita here is the issue and the steps I tried. I'll prefer the "with amplifier" setting since the sound is better than "without amplifier".Hardware, Firmware and Configuration G13 for...
@Support Dasaita I have the CB076-1 harness installed based on the model number mentioned in the flyer included with the unit. I'm also including a picture of the CanBus here.I ordered from Amazon....
Thanks for the detailed instructions. A clarifying question - when you say you selected a setting outside of the Subaru profile, do you mean you selected a different car model under the Simple Soft...
Hello, I have the same issue with Subaru Outback 2015 with Harman Kardon amp with the Dasaita G13 unit with Simple Soft CanBus. Do you use the "with amplifier" or "without amplifier" setting in you...