2011 4Runner SR5 no steering wheel controls.

• Replaced a stock base (non JBL) head unit with the Vivid11 connecteed with the DYX004 harness and I have no steering wheel controls. Tried to map them and nothing happens when I hit the buttons, tried changing the canbus setting from NO to "CAN 08Toyota RAV4Corolla(Simple)" changed the Steering Wheel Assign setting from SWC Key to Can key and still no steering wheel controls.

• @Dan Brown Note that you don't have to select canbus option as DYX004 is without a canbus box and you need manually set the SWC. Here is a more detailed tutorial of how to proceed Steering Wheel study.

Steering wheel setting:
    1) Please go Settings-Car-Factory settings-Others-Steering wheel keys assign-SWC Key-Apply-Exit (Reboot).
    2) Please go Settings-Car-Steering Wheel Keys and start to program or go Menu-find the App "Wheelkey Study"
    and open it to program.

You can also refer to the following video as instruction.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hovrnq4uingkoj/%E6%96%B9%E6%8E%A7%E5%AD%A6%E4%B9%A0.mp4?dl=0

If still no luck, please shot a video and send it to our email address: support@dasaita.com

• Doing some further checking the DYX004 harness has two connectors (labled C1 & C2 in the picture) that have the wires for the steering wheel controls but neither connector will fit any connectors on my harness, only the power and the speaker connector have a matching connector.

• @Dan Brown Please follow the instruction that we sent you above and if still no luck to get SWC, you can take photos of your OEM sockets that we can check accordingly. Meanwhile, send us a video to show the situation, your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I figured it out, one of the connectors on my harness did fit into C1 I just had to force it and after mapping the keys they all work now. 

I guess the biggest problem I had was the picture in the instructions have the connectors mislabled, SWC is labled "POWER" and the power connector is marked "SWC"

• @Dan Brown Thank you for your reminder and we will improve our installation tutorial in the future.