Model for Toyota RAV4 2012-2017

• VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: Toyota RAV4 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017

Model: HA5216

Default harness: CB004-1

• I need the DADSAITA HA 5216-VIVI|D 11-CP-HD W:5v-out (US) original Firmware.

Thanks for your attention.

• Hello: I have a 2015 Toyota RAV4 with a DASAITA HA 5216 VIVID 11-CP-HD W:5v out (US) PX6

I need the  original factory firmware. The update that uou sent it recently, dons't work correctly after installed and loose some options. Please, I"ll waiting for one answer.

• @Mauricio L Rosales Please go to Settings > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU. In the meanwhile, please further demonstrate which options that you mean have lost. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• this picture show the firmware that I downloaded from dasaita site trying to make work correctly my radio reciiever, it's not the factory original firmare, that on was erased during the first upgrade on december 2023 or at the beginning of january 2024  that is the "scout" version that I don't wanted. my radio works bad with it and still doesn't  work correctly with this version that I installed. The recepción on my internet audio  have a "buffering" problem and repeat the started song sometimes in awhile. Before the "upgrade" my radio was ok. Thank for help me to resolve this problem.

• @Mauricio L Rosales Hi, we are wondering if you mean that you want to update back to the version that you attached or you want more previous version of vivid.

• If I can update back tp the original Factory Firmaware, that will be great. Take a note that I upgraded my Dsaita 5216 with the incoming VIVID Android 11 sent it by DASAITA but I never take a note or wrote the ver. numbers or another technical info. Yhe Firmaware that I selected to make work my radio is one that looks can be used with this radio, but still I have some "glitches"  on my internet conecctions that made the songs goes to beginning after already started or some "buffer" like is a have a bad internet segnal. I carry a TMobile reciver with a 5GB Wi-Fi and my radio have a good processor a good  RAM. Thi problem that I have started after I upgrade to the new Scout, before everyting was ok. Please advise. Thanks for your help.

• @Mauricio L Rosales Please tell us if your previous version has the Google map on the left widget.

• Yes it have it. 

• Im wonder this morning I gone to the supermarket and the radio was working with the Firmare that I installed to make it works, but this afternoon, my took my Toyota gone to the bank and the radio was off totally,  I tryed to reset and No screen....no sound.....no nothing, then I  open the dash mounting disconnect and connect  again and....voila!!!! the radio start to work.  I think I need the proper Firmware.

Please advise

• @Mauricio L Rosales Hi, please update the firmware vivid 11(20230728):

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h1lpmcly5exu3k7kry6qf/update.zip?rlkey=ehs221z0h18b80fkbh71ycic7&dl=0

• Ok ...Idownloaded the firmware that you ask to install on ly 2015 Toyota RAV4 but working incorrect. I founded a photo copy from my radio screen that I tooked when I buy it and this is the number: rk3399_user bug 11 RQ3A.210705.001eng.hct2.20211122.112627.release-key   ANDROID 11 ver. 6.3.3511 (vivid)

If you let me know where I can donwload this firmware that will be great!!!!

Please advise, I will waiting for your answer.

• @Mauricio L Rosales The version you mentioned is very old which was released on Y2021 and it has already been replaced for so many times. We have checked with our system, the old one that we kept was released on Y2022, would you like to scroll back to that? 

• Yes, I think will be a good move to install that version.  I hope I can resolve this problem wiith a similar Firmware compatible with my radio. I will waiting for the instructions.

Thanks for help me

• @Mauricio L Rosales Here is a link which was replease in Y2022.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19p8ocddu7elt1u/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220803%29.zip?dl=0

Please accept our apology of the ban of the link first, there is something wrong with our Dropbox link and the customer service said that it would be released on about Monday. Please download the the firmware and verify if the problem could be resolved or not.

• Thanks for the Firmware. Just to let you know that  the key study does not save the settings and then the buttons either does not work. One more time I hear the glitch on the signal from internet that start to happened after I made the scout upgrade recently and scout is also the firmware suggested for you, I means telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0 ota28202203. My back up music sound settings stop and I been trying to reset to and nothing. 

Please adivise.

• @Mauricio L Rosales Could you please please send us a video to further demonstrate your issue and in the meanwhile let us know your order number so that we could record the issue? We assume that it's mostly hardware associated issue as you update the firmware but could not get it solved. We may need your video and forward the manufacturer to better confirm. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Caro Maurício, se estás a pensar que o apoio dasaita resolva o problema espera sentado. Vão enroral e por fim "Really sorry for the inconvenience"

• Ok....Is not a hardware problem, is a sofware problem, because my stereo was working great. All started when  the upgrade with the now well know Scout appeared. I understand everybody that is complaining after the upgrade, SCOUT doesn't works on VIVID Android 11, because if is does then nobody put a complaint. This stereo cost me more than $500 and I will coment about to AMAZON I buy this stero tho them. The best thing you can do is trying to solve this "error" or that is the case, if I send the order number and the amount that paid for  the manufacture will  exhcange my stereo for another one brand new?  I will do another test with a different Firmware that you recomment. Is this time doen't works, then  I will send you a video and the order number. The only thing that I want is to resolve this problem.

Thanks for your attentions. Please advise.

• DASAITA 5216 firmware number picture

• 1 / 2