G12 Questions?

• 1. Is there a way to reboot/restart system from the launcher?

2. Is there a way to reassign bottom 3 Icons to something else?

3. Is there a way to lower the volume of the radio, it's much louder than the volume of Carplay?

4. Is there a way to decrease the time it takes to go from main screen to backup camera and then back to main screen?, there is about 1 second of black before the backup camera comes on and the same going back from the backup camera to the screen.

5. Is there a way to have the main screen always come back after shutting off the unit, it's seems to be randomly coming back on at different screens. Ideally I would like it to come back to the main screen all the time.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte 

1. Please further demonstrate what you want to reboot, do you mean click some button on the screen to reboot the system?

2. Please find the following instruction.

Left side:

Buttom:

3. Please go to Factory settings > enter 126 > Voice > Radio and turn down the volume.

4. We would like to tell you that 1 second is the shortest time yet, we are wondering if you have front camera, if no, you could try to disable the following setting.

5. Sorry, it always come back to the apps that you used last time which we don't have default settings. 

• @Support Dasaita About the reboot, On Vivid there was a toggle to reboot the android system, I had an incident where the time on main screen widget would not update until I reboot the system by making a car setting that forces a reboot. Is there an easier way to reboot in case something gets frozen or doesn't respond. I know how to change the icons on the left but what about the bottom 3 under the widgets.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We would like to tell you that you could set reboot on one touched key. Just go to Factory settings > enter 126 > Key study and set it (The above 3 touched keys could apply 2 functions). We may have new version of G12 next year which may have the function that you mentioned.

Could you see the second picture that we attached above about how to setting bottom shortcut?

• @Support Dasaita That would be great to see that on the next build. I was able to get everything working the way I wanted so far.

How do I get the date to show up like the picture below: I only get the abbreviation of the day, example: Tues

• @Support Dasaita any update on my widget question?

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Hi, please refer to the video.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gog9akj0b0biyai3brhiz/change-time-zone.mp4?rlkey=mlij8f1jl1fgbuil0lpy6xhj9&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Is there a way to have this show up without having to enable 24 hour mode? Also the time format doesn't change from the 3 different options shown, it's always the same one.

Example: 18/12/2023, I wanted 12/18/2023 but it doesn't change

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte We would like tell you that the format change is a bug, we have reflected to the engineer to fix now. 

• @Support Dasaita Hi, Can I request a feature?, Is it possible to add a feature where you can change wallpapers for light and dark theme and have it change automatically according to the day (Night & Day)

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Thank you for your suggestion, we have reflected your issue to our software engineers, they will evaluate to verify if the feature could be added.

• I have the G12 for a 2015 Accord. How do you turn off the side view when turning on passenger side blinker. I have no side camera, so the screen displays black with yellow triangle.

• @Rudy Fierro Please go to Settings > Car > Factory settings > canbus > Hide the "Right view"

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte

Please try this firmware(G12 20231229) to change the date format.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4gzrujdici41kf4kn6xl0/update.zip?rlkey=3w9waxmae0utnzc9ydlxfagd3&dl=0

• Bluetooth won't connect to my obd2 reader for my torque app.

• @Rudy Fierro We are wondering if you have tried to change the bluetooth's password to "1234". If not yet, please kindly go to connected device and change the password, to check if it could help the head unit recognize and auto connect to OBD2. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita yes I've changed the password to 1234. It sees the dongle but won't connect when I try to connect

• @Rudy Fierro Please kindly check the OBD information on your phoens first, you could see the instruction on our listing description. As to our head unit, we need to do more test on it to find the solution, your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita Did this update remove the ability to download Neflix from the Play Store? I can't seem to find it like in the first build.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte It will not remove the permission of downloading on Play store. We will pre-install some poplular app before sending out and update of firmware will remove them, you could try to download the Apk through this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/34ni848cp8mmg1l/Netflix_v8.31.1%20build%2014%2050243_apkpure.com.xapk?dl=0

• 1 / 3