2021 Civic Type-R Auto Headlights Not Working

• Recently my auto headlights haven't been turning on. I've had to turn them on manually. When I go to the car control settings where you can adjust the auto headlight settings, its blank and doesn't let me customize it anymore. It would normally say "Auto light sensitivity: Min" and now it's just blank. I've tried rebooting, factory resetting and nothing has been working. I also checked the sensor light sensor on the dash and it is not faulty. 

• @Bobby K We are wondering if  you could shot a video to demonstrate  your situation so that we could look into the question and give you more appropriate instruction. In the meanwhile, we are wondering if you could send us the following information and your order number.

1.A clear photo of the OEM Radio.
    2.The specific car Model & Year.
    3.Please confirm if your car has these OEM Features-- Steering Wheel Control/ Factory Camera / Amplifier (with or without)

• @Support Dasaita here's a picture of the problem. It was working about 2 months ago and now it doesn't. I'm not sure if maybe it's a canbus setting that has to be changed, But all of a sudden some of these settings won't appear and won't let me change them.  I have a 2021 Civic Type R, the car has steering wheel controls, factory rear camera, and factory amplifier.

• @Bobby K Please let us know your order number so that we could locate your order detail and give you more appropriate instruction.

• @Support Dasaita I recently purchased the car and it came with the radio. I do not have any order number. I'm also having a problem where the settings do not want to change and will stay stuck on what it is preset to. 

• @Bobby K It seems that the cable with the canbus is defective, could you send us your car information so that we could better locate your which cable is suitable for you to get it replaced. 

1.A clear photo of the OEM Radio

2.Please confirm if your car has these OEM Features-- Steering Wheel Control/ Factory Camera / Amplifier (with or without)

• @Bobby K Ignore my last message, please kindly place a new order of the CB100 to get the lost function worked.

https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-harness-for-honda-civic-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020-2021-original-car-with-fiber-optic-power-amplifier