2016 Honda accord Ex-l 3.5

• I am currently having issues with my "

Dasaita Vivid11 Honda Accord 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 LHD Car Stereo 10.2" Carplay Android Auto 4G+64G Android11 PX6 1280*720 DSP AHD Radio × 1
    Honda Accord 2016-2017/CB071 / China"

I installed the radio and my back up camera and lane assist camera when I turn do not work, also when I change the ac or open the doors it does not show up on the radio and Also I have noticed the top screen is stuck on the mpg page and I cannot edit it. 

• Any help will be appreciated as I am unsure if it's a setting or a cable not connected correctly, I also have multiple cables that aren't connected from the car. Not even sure if I possibly was sent the wrong wiring harness. 

• @Justin S 1.Right view: Please make sure that that BSM cable has been connected with the "Front camera cable". Go to Settings > Car > Factory settings > enter 126 > Canbus > make sure the option is 76 and enable the "Right view"

2.Back camera: Make sure that the Cam vin cable has been connected with Camera cable. Go to Settings > Car > Factory settings > enter 126 > Other > Prohibit reverse > enable.

As to your upper screen, make sure that the TFT box has been connected.

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Support Dasaita  Also if I connect these two wires I don't have any sound I have to leave it disconnected, apart from having other cables you see in pictures disconnected 

• @Justin S We are wondering if your cable is the same as the following one. Note that camera cable should be connected with the camera vin cable. According to your photo, it was connected to the Video in cable which is wrong.

• I only have two cables that say camera and one that says cam-power. Then on the other side coming from the radio it says aux video in, cam vin. @Support Dasaita

• @Support Dasaita

1. Is there a reason so many cables are not connected?  I need help to succesfully have the backup camera and lane watch camera to display when i either hit reverse or turn on my turning signal when i turn right. Also is there a way to show the video on the Dasiata Radio and also the top screen?
    2. also car setting app is fully grayed out possible canbus issue

@Support Dasaita

Do i need an MCU or Firmware update? if so please send me file. Thanks 

also the cable shown below I cannot connect or I will lose audio. 

• @Justin S We would like to tell you that the right view will not show on our Dasaita screen but the upper screen. As to the back up camera, please kindly connect the Camera cable with the Cam In cable to check if the reverse camera could work or not.

You could refer to the photo to see the functions of the plugs, if there is any unused one, please do not worry it just retained most of your functions.

Meanwhile, please make sure that the TFT box has been connected.

• @Support Dasaita Is there a reason why when i connect cable  3 ( Cable with only a blue wire) in the diagram you provided i have no audio, but when i disconnect it i get audio?  can this possibly be giving me all the issues?

yes tft box is connected can the Canbus or tft box be broken? 

also why is it when I start my car the speakers now make a static sound. 

btw my order number is SP-DA4001. 

• @Justin S We would like to tell you that both the plug 1 and plug 3 contains the speakers pin out. In your case, your car model's speaker pin out must not in the according plug 3, please just disconnect it. 

Let us sort out the remained issues, please kindly let us know which has been solved and which has not been.

1. Back up camera: we marked which cable to connect in the last message.

2. Static Speakers sound: you should let us know if the noise occur when you connect to bluetooth or carplay, or other situation.

3. The control settings page: please let us know if you mean all the settings could not be changed or just a few.

• @Justin S We would like to tell you that both the plug 1 and plug 3 contains the speakers pin out. In your case, your car model's speaker pin out must not in the according plug 3, please just disconnect it. 

Let us sort out the remained issues, please kindly let us know which has been solved and which has not been.

1. Back up camera: we marked which cable to connect in the last message.

2. Static Speakers sound: you should let us know if the noise occur when you connect to bluetooth or carplay, or other situation.

3. The control settings page: please let us know if you mean all the settings could not be changed or just a few.

• @Support Dasaita ok I unplugged 3 and I have audio and I only get noise when I push the car start button and that's it. 

1. the back up camera still does not work after the fix you provided please provide info as I have following male yellow cables  2 labels camera , and one labeled camera power. 
    2. as stated the noise is only when I push the start button to start the car and the unit starts it does two loud static noises. 

3. the control settings page nothing works everything is greyed out. 

4. please do not forget my lane watch camera is not coming out in the top screen as well. (I'm assuming this is why I cannot see when doors are open or when I change the ac)

I believe the main issue i am having is that the CANBUS is not working and communicating correctly. Please advise. 

below are my firmware and mcu as I updated the firmware with scout as the device stated their was an available update. Can you provide frimware and MCU Link as now wifi does not stay on and carplay randomly disconnects.  Order Number SP-DA4001

• Hi Justin I have the same unit as you on a 2015 accord. Question for you, are you using all the rca plugs? If not try putting the caps that came with them back on the ones not being used and that might get rid of the static noise. sometimes they will cause static if they are touching metal or causing ground loop which also will casue static sound.

• @Justin S Correction I have the G12 unit, but any unused rca plug should be capped.

• @Justin S In your case, we assume that issue is because of the cable, we would like to tell send you another CB071-X, as to the static noise, we are wondering if you have amplifier, if you have, you may need an RCA adapter to get rid of it. Please kindly let us know your advice, we could send you a replaced CB071-X, but as to the RCA which is optional,  you may need to pay for it.

• 1 / 3