How to make the rear and front camera record?

• Hello I have Honda civic 2016 with front camera and rear camera and I have a dasaita head unit px6 10 inch I realiza the unit came with two DVR app's but I can not make it work to record . Anyone can help me out thanks 

• @Carlos Contreras We are wondering if you could go to Factory settings > enter 126 > Other > Enable "Front camera" and enable the "Prohibit reverse". Then you can see a F-cam app on the front page and when you reverse it will automatically switch to the rear view.

• @Carlos Contreras Please make sure that we mean the factory camera. If your cameras are after market, we will guide you other instruction.

• Thank you so much for the info. Also I see that I have two apps for recording on the front page Can I use my Two  aftermarket cam and conect a USB in the port to record and storage it?

• @Carlos Contreras Hi, the fcam is to view the front cam image not for storage. In the meanwhile, we don't support USB storage, too. Front camera and rear camera are both parking assistance which are not neccessary to record. Or you mean it may have function like the dash cam.

•  postovani, nameravam ugraditi prednju i zadnju kameru, pa posto mi ne odgovara kacenje fabricke kamere molim vas odgovorite mi koju kameru kupiti za Dasaitu vivid 11 HA5226+cb011.

Kameru koja ima signal AHD ili kameru sa  CVBS  signalom.

Koja podesavanja treba uraditi posle montiranja kamere koja nije fabricka. Hvala.