2020 Toyota Sequoia with JBL Head Unit and G12 HA5440H2

• Hi, as per Dasaita sales support and the Amazon storefront, I have received confirmation that the G12 HA5440H2-G12-CP-HD-4 would connect to my 2020 Toyota Sequoia with JBL Head Unit (HU) wire harness with the CB004 power cable.  I shared a photograph of the front of my headunit with both groups, and with support from both groups, I purchased the G12 from Amazon (ASIN:  B0CQNV8H58) and had the CB004 shipped directly from China.  After trying to perform the install today I realized that the CB004 connectors do not connect to the Sequoia's wire harness connectors.  I'm including a picture of the front of the HU and a comparison I made of the back of my HU to the examples shown on the Dasaita website for the product I purchased.

2020 Toyota Sequoia JBL Head Unit

Comparison of 2020 Sequoia Head Unit with Dasaita Website

Following are pictures of the 2020 Sequoia wire harness connectors.2020 Sequoia Harness Connectors 1    2020 Sequoia Harness Connectors 2

Hoping we can find a way to make this work as I love the Dasaita product.  I successfully installed a Max 10 and Vivid 11 in my 2008 Toyota Sequoia.

• @John Donnelly We would like to tell you that your head unit is compatible with CB047. Please let us know if you want to replace it.

• I received the CB047 in the mail and everything connects and the rear cam works.  Thanks!!  I seem to have lost my truck's USB data connection.  I understand I have 3 USBs w/ the Dasaita but I was hoping to integrate into the stock USB data port so that it looks clean/original.  Anything to get the USB data to work?

• @John Donnelly Regarding to the factory USB, you need to connect the factory USB with a dual USB via the USB adapter. Here is the wiring guide.

• Thank you.  I did not see the USB adapter in your picture on  your website, and notbody shared a linek, so I purchased the AXUSB-TY6 Toyota 2020 on up USB Connector from Axxess.  While the connection is made, and fully seated, I still cannot get the stock USB data port operable.  I tried my USB music drive in each of the three G12 USBs and all do work (play music), but when I add the AXUSB-TY6 to any of the three G12 USBs, the stock USB data port will not play music.  The stock port did work before installation of the G12.  Please help.

• @John Donnelly Hi there, would you kindly find the USB adapter in our parcel and then connect it, we could not exclude it's incompatiblity issue. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Thanks for your reply.  The USB adapter does not have a female connector that will mate with any of the male connectors on my truck harness.

• @John Donnelly We found that your head unit is compatible another Toyota cable USBZJX010. Please let us know your order number & address, send it to support@dasaita.com so that we would give you price quotation of it.

• Hi, thank you for your support.  I sent the email you requested.  I'm concerned that when I compare the end of the cable in your last message to the end of the cable in my second to last message that they appear visibly the same.  How is your cable different from the AXUSB-TY6?  Looking forward to your update and response.

• @John Donnelly According to the picture that you mentioned, we are wondering if you could reconnect the USB adapter, it seems that the connection is loose.

• That was a good idea but I did check and the connector is fully seated.  It does not go in any further.

By the way, this "I'm not a robot" Captcha requirement is ridiculous.  I have to go thru 7-8 pictures each time to just comment on a post!

• @John Donnelly  "I'm not a robot" Captcha was not created by us which is by the website, sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to check with the engineer and then check if we will need to send you the USB adapter, your understanding will be appreciated.

We will reply you next week.

• Hi, hoping you have an update.  I've been struggling to get this to work for a month now.  Thank you.

• @John Donnelly You could use the single USB and dual USB of our head unit instead of OEM one first. Really appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

• I'm told by your staff that there is a cable I can use to connect the stock USB/Data to the Dasaita USB.   You said you would give me a price for the USBZJX010 and I thought you were mailing it to me.  Will that cable not work?? 

• @John Donnelly We just want to check if there is something wrong with the USB cables that we sent you, if you have already confirmed that the 3 cables could work, we would sell our USB adapter to you.

• Thank you and yes, I thought I said twice previously, that all three of the Dasaita HU USB cables were tried with the adapter connected and none of them worked.

I also tried the USB drive in each of the Dasaita HU USB cables and all three do work.  I also confirmed the Toyota USB data port worked with the same USB drive prior to removal of the Toyotal HU.  The problem is with the adapter.

I previously shared with you my address when asked a few days ago.  Thank you and regards.

• @John Donnelly Thank you for your patience and cooperation, we have replied your email and please kindly settle the payment of the new cable accordingly.