Dasaita PX6 MAX10 Outlander Phev Rockfort sound problem

• Hello, I bought an Outlander Phev car with a Dasaita PX6 MAX 10 player.The car has a Rockfort Forsgate sound system. I have a problem with the sound. Every time I turn off the car and start it again, the sounds disappear, only when I press the Mute button and increase the volume, the sounds come back. I have tried to change the Canbus settings through the Factoy menu, it has not helped, I have updated the Android software and the MCU software. But it hasn't helped. Do I have the wrong bloodline? Can you help?

• @Konstantin Savolainen We are wondering how long does the issue happen as your head unit MAX10 which is old version. Let us know your order number and shot a video to demonstrate the issue if possible.

• @Support Dasaita ,

Hi, I bought a car with a Dasaita instrument, ordered in 2020, order number #304-3452056-9233917, ordered from the Dasaita Shop on the Amazon online store.

• @Konstantin Savolainen We are wondering if you could go to Settings > About Machine and show us your current Build Number and MCU version. 

Please let us know how long does your issue occure before you update the firmware.

• @Support Dasaita,here are the pictures of the installed version

• @Konstantin Savolainen We are wondering if you would like to update the firmware of vivid10 or scroll it back to 20230302 version to check if the problem could be resolved. We assume it's probably software associated as the sound could recover when you make some movement of the system.

• @Konstantin Savolainen Max10(20230302): https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0

Vivid10(20231102): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v7707hov1gkj950zpt0pc/update.zip?rlkey=h0qynk6ehsy91yto3ka4frgt0&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita

thanks for the reply, i tried but still the same problem, any ideas?

• @Konstantin Savolainen Sorry to tell that it's coreboard associated issue as the most stable firmware could not get it resolved. We have released new series with Qualcomm chip, please kindly let us know if you want to place an order for a replacement.

• What should be the canbus settings?

• @Konstantin Savolainen Hi, the canbus option is "57" for Outlander.

• @Support Dasaita, still not working, what MCU version should it be?

• @Konstantin Savolainen Hi there, MTCE 3.78 is already the latest for your series. We are wondering if you prefer change the head unit to G12 version which is new released with Qualcomm chip.

• the sounds still don't work, I noticed that there is a wire on the back of the player that says AMP, does this have to be connected to something?

• @Konstantin Savolainen Hi there, it's for head unit with aftermarket amplifier. Please kindly let us know if you would like to change to our new released version G12.