Mitsubishi ASX 2007-2017

• Mitsubishi ASX 2007-2017

• Hi, I have a Mitsubishi asx 2018 without an additional amplifier. What cable should I use for the connection? With or without MT-SS-03 decoder? I have a cable with this decoder and the buttons on the steering wheel will not work. Thank you for answer. Jiri Polcar

• I joined this forum because I wanted to express my satisfaction with the Dasaita brand. Your head unit has been faithfully serving me for 5 years now. I ordered Dasaita model HA2106-V840-8 for my Mitsubishi ASX 2013 year. At first I had problems with the BT module, but after a month your store sent me a replacement module, which works to this day without any problems. I just want to add that due to the very high heating of the PX5 chip, I would suggest to your engineers and designers for future models, they add a CPU cooling radiator to the motherboard cover, and to design a device plate with holes for heat dissipation. If it is not a problem and there is enough space, a small fan 60x60x10mm that works on 12V can be installed, which turns on when the head unit is turned on. as for software support you could also do better because PX5 chips can run Android 10 without problems and for that you never provided information or gave any upgrade notification. I hope you will consider my comments and suggestions to make your devices even more competitive.

Finally, I want to thank you once again for making such high-quality devices, so probably my next device will be from the Dasaita brand. I wish you all the best and much success in your future work.