Honda Accord 2013-2017

• Honda Accord 2013-2017

• Здравствуйте, возможна ли замена штатной магнитолы на хонда аккорд гибрид кузов CR6 гибрид (Япония) на магнитолу андроид и чтобы работал штатный верхний монитор , ввиду того что при подключении магнитолы типа teyes верхний экран не работает

• Hi,

Is it possible to display the lane watch camera on the upper center display instead of fullscreen??

• This company really does give a shit about customers, its crazy to see so many unanswer question about the same issue everyone is experincing. Word of advise to all of you. stop trying it not worth effort.

• @Kevin Apaza Hey, I just installed the unit on my 2017 Accord Touring 2.4L. My upper display and lane watch camera arent working. The upper display is just black and when I put the right signal on, I am getting a black screen with an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle. I am thinking maybe I have the wrong canbus option selected? It is currently set to option 76 ACCORD 2013(BiNaRui). Did you have to change any settings to get them to work?

• My wifi and Bluetooth is not working I have Px6 Android 10  one day stop working also the Zlink. Please help me out this @@@@ is driving me crazy 

• I have px6 in my Honda Accord

MTCE HA _V3.75b_1

Kernel version

4.19.111+

When I go make a right turn the lane switch camera comes on black screen and my music goes off this never happen before I was able to play music and it will never stop till I turn it down I try all in the settings keep music and video playi while driving everything seems to be how I had it before when it used to stay playing even when I go on reverse my music stops playing it's been like this for about 4 days now and I had this radio for a year now can someone pls help me maybe I'll have to download a new update or software idk someone pls help thnks

• I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE "CONTROL SETTINGS FUNCTIONS".  THE FUNCTIONS NOT RESPONDS WHEN I TOUCH THE SCREENS. ANY HELP?

• @Jose L Rodriguez I'm having this issue too.. did you ever find a solution?

• @Jose L Rodriguez @Bryan Majano Hello. Did either of you guys happen to find a solution for the unresponsive Car control settings app in your Accords? Dasaita representatives here keep giving me non-answers to their busted canbus not carrying over the vehicle settings.