Vivid Video Demo

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

• I just ordered a unit with Scout, should I cancel my order and get a Vivid unit ?

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@Charles Selrach hi no need , the hardware are same  . we will release the Vivid firmware for Scout on 25th Oct. you can update Scout to Vivid

• Hi,

Will it be possible to update my MAX10 to Vivid?

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@Oleg Lovky hello

yes, you can update MAX10 to Vivid 

here is link for Vivid firmware

Vivid 10 Version: telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota282021102129

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y36zpwafuqat0dk/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820211021%29.zip?dl=0

• @Quick Yuan And is the equipment (car radio) from VIVID different from the equipment (car radio) MAX 10?

Because now in the car TOYOTA RAV4 EXECUTIVE 2020 I have installed the max10 equipment latest. And everything worked. The question is, after installing VIVID, will there be no problem with the car's features on Dasaita equipment? So 360 cameras, JBL audio, blind spot functions... Thank you very much for your reply.

• @Quick Yuan I have a PX6 Dasaita for my 2007 Camry. It is android 10 but tried to upgrade to VIVID 10 and I do not see any change in the launcher. Did I use the correct firmare? I installeded the HA3_rk3399_10_ota 20220120. should I be using something different like the telenav_vivid_rk339_10? will appreciate your input since I would like to have the VIVID 10 installed

• Can i install this rom to a PX5?