HA2202-Vivid10-CP-HD: UI images for Ripped CD Album covers and picking favorites

• Folder Graphic image:  I ripped several of my CDs onto a USB and inserted into the USB cable on my head unit.  When in the home screen or local Music/radio UI, I can see individual folders for each of my ripped albums done via Windows Media Player v12 in MPG format but they are generic folder images.   Is there a way to get the album cover image for each folder to make it easier to find and artist/album?  I can see the folder name but it would be easier if the block image was of the album cover rather than a generic folder image.  

Thanks!

• I figured out the issue.  I used a brand new USB 3.0 drive and loaded the ripped music files and inserted into the head unit USB cable.  The album art did appear in the home view and Music App!   There were a few album art images missing but I used the MP3Tag tool to insert the album art into the ripped music file metadata.  

Now, the UI renders the album art just fine making it much easier to find music by artist/album.