Applications crashing

•  

Applications installed by Playstore like Waze (and others)  and already installed like Google, Chrome won't open.

a grey window appears saying that the app is not responding.

tried many times.

some suggestions?

• I've got the same version of Vivid10 as you. Same kernel ID, Android patch date, Google Play date.

I'm also getting a fail to launch from Chrome and Google (and both apps were just updated with no improvement). Playstore works for me so, I downloaded Firefox to at least give me a functional browser in the meantime.

• Similar issue appears to have been reported here:

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/73617/bugs-after-update

• Uninstall Android System WebView so it reverts back to the original version before the recent Play Store update. That worked for me.

• you have to uninstall the Chrome and Webwier updates and everything will work fine, uncheck the automatic updates of those 2 applications from the Play Store and solved for now.

• 4 days ago I reported this problem and how it was solved, although no one answered.

• @Juan Perez thanks i'll try this

• @Juan Perez Done. Problem solved with your indications... ty

• Perfect, I'm very happy.

• my radio does the very same thing I can not open chrome or discovery plus I will give that a try and thanks if it works let you know!!

• @Juan Perez is this

Juan Pérez

Baseball pitcher??????????????????

Juan Pablo Pérez is a Dominican former professional baseball pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball for the Pittsburgh Pirates, Philadelphia Phillies, Milwaukee Brewers, and Toronto Blue Jays

• @Juan Perez

you have to uninstall the Chrome and Webwier updates and everything will work fine, uncheck the automatic updates of those 2 applications from the Play Store and solved for now.

ok there is no uninstall button on my max10 radio android it will let you enable and disable it

how do I uninstall chrome please & thank you

• any one know how to do that I can not Uninstall any of these how to do that please

• @WIRED GORILLA What you need to do is uninstall the app updates not the whole app which you won't be able to do unless the system is rooted.

There will be three dots on the upper right corner of the settings app window (where there is no option to uninstall the app).

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@Al Ferro here is new firmware come out please try 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/makw73fosyfvzac/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220518%29.zip?dl=0

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@luca ricciarelli hi  

please try this new firmware 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/makw73fosyfvzac/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220518%29.zip?dl=0

• is this firmware for max10? 

is firmware MCU? I have MTC<HA_V3.78_1

MAY 31 2021

OR BUILD? 

• With this update the problem with some Apps is fixed.

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220518)

• @Quick Yuan what is this?

• @Quick Yuan Done.. seems work all good..ty 

• 1 / 2