Upside down rear camera now?

• Hello I've had my max10 px6 for several years now.Rav4 2018. Just changed the battery and now my rear view camera is upside down. I'm  going to unhook the battery and wait and then rebook it up. To see if that fixes it. The one thing I noticed after installing the battery was after first starting the car it turned of immediately. Just that first initial start up after changing a battery. This time I will do accessory key first and wait for full boot up. Before that might of interrupted the stereo start up. Might of created a glitch. Anyone have this problem

• (Ok thought I solved it). This is what happened. After installing the new battery. I needed to go to acc ignition to boot up the radio so that the power was not intercepted during initial boot up. As the Rav4 (with start button)will start and turn off immediately on first start after battery is reconnected.

Now reverse cam is in correct orientation (for that 1 time)but on next start it is upside down again. I noticed the radio boots up every time I start the vehicle. I'm thinking the accessory power is not working. (Causing the unit to do a full boot up while starting) I will check fuses to see. Also is there a setting in the radio for this I might have missed??

• @James Gafforini 

try going to: settings/car/extra settings/Reversing X-mirror

• @Jaime Sánchez that only changes left to right. 

If I immediately after start go to reverse it will show correctly, but if I wait till full loading it is reversed 

• @James Gafforini You're right. With the google translator I have interpreted that you meant that it was inverted from left to right.

what happens to you that the screen is turned upside down from top to bottom happens to me many times randomly.

upgrading the system has greatly reduced the problem. Now it fails one in 30 times.