Max10 to Scout

• Welcome

I have a question, is it possible to switch from MAX10 or VIVID to SCOUT?

• I downloaded maps for SCOUT and after packing there are two folders _MACOSX. And TelenavMapData. Do we transfer these two fobers to FLASH memory?  Are these maps for the whole globe, because I'm from Polish and I don't know if it will work. Please help and thank you.

• Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and alert us to a possible problem with your order.
    We value our customer and would like to look into this issue with the related department. Could you please contact Dasaita customer service team via office@dasaita.com and provide additional information(Order number, SKU, video, pictures etc.) so that we could make things right?

Don't worry, we are a responsible company and sincerely interested in resolving any issues with you.

• @Dasaita Official 

I just downloaded the maps to the SCOUT software and there were such folders as I gave above. I moved them to Flash memory and still I do not have a preview of the navigation only a dark image. This is how everything works correctly.

Thank you for your reply Dasaita.

• @Karol Karol is it possible to change between them (you have to wipe data), but, in your case, as you live in POland, you will not get the scout maps for there..

Scout system is an exclusive development for NorthAmerica (US, Canada and Mexico).

• @Iker Gomez 

It looks pretty cool. Is it possible to somehow advise that these maps work on the screen?

I have TomTom maps for Europe, can this be used in any way

• @Karol Karol They use here maps for their Scout system, but i dont think it is just to put here maps from your country and then it worked...but you can try.

I dont know which version are you trying....but i am tryeing the new UI 3.0 of Scout....and it is good.

Radio does not need for customization as all the infomation is got fom GraceNote Database. Radio station information, logo, everything...

It lacks from stock multimedia player, but it integrates with any external multimedia player, like PowerAmp.

• @Iker Gomez 

Thank you for your prompt reply. Chybs, however, will give up SCOUT. So that he at least knows what navigation files I need to delete and replace mine with maps Polish or Europe. :(

• @Iker Gomez I hope you are on the payroll, you seem to be everywhere helping people

• @Kevin Phillips you are wrong. I am just a user like you..I am having mrcd units since long time ago and I was an active member on XDA forums as well.

I want the system be working well and I read/learn and guide people. I did a lot trial and error (and some fried board resulted) as.well.