2014 Toyota Corolla Firmware Problem .. MAX10 HELP PLEASE!

• Okay People, 

Here's the dealio.. 

I purchased the HA5217-MAX10-CP-HD. It has been AMAZING! Until Last night I hopped in and It was stuck in Bootloop REcovery Mode.

I

I tried all the reset procedures, cleared the cache and finally got in but no sound came out of the unit and no SWC worked.. so I took a few pics to show the exact firmware I was using.

This was my original firmware when everything was working.. 

I Did all the reset procedures to make everything boot into Android but, none of my sound was working except the sound of the touches on the screen. 

So, I navigated to the FIRMWARE FILE Download Sections here in the Forums and thought maybe I needed to reflash the firmware maybe the latest updated firmware. HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20221111) which is currently installed and now it boots into Android looks a little different. 

I still have no sound , the steering wheel controls wont register, the customized EQ settings for the DSP are gone. 

THIS IS THE WAY IT USED TO LOOK! 

The canbus CB004 unit isnt showing vehicle info like (Door Ajar, Climate, ect. ) Also, No rearview camera fuction at all. 

It used to have all these extra functions specific to my 2014 Toyota Corolla W/O JBL

My gut feeling is that I am missing something to do with a custom canbus firmware or extra APKs I need to load perhaps?
    I'm not sure what an MTU / DMCU file does ... maybe I need one of those?

I really need help with this 

I Made A Video Explaining the whole thing. 

if your able to help me, I would really appriciate it! 

• So, just now I updated the firmware to the Vivid Max 10 and still no sound, or canbus interface control, no lights on the touch screen left side. However I see the vehicle info settings menu now but can't change anything.. and still no rearview camera when shifting into reverse. 

THIS IS SO DISAPPOINTING.

• UPDATE : Just tried ALL of the Firmware releases from this Forum Section. Still no luck... AND still no lights on the left side! 

• You started out in the wrong end. Sound, SWC and reverse has nothing to do with firmware. It's a canbus problem. Due to the fact that no car is selected, canbus won't work. Select your car to start with.

Logos are not provided any more due to copyright problems. Google is your friend.

• @Tom Box what car do I select? 

• @Tom Box So In this video I tried your suggestion, I tried different makes of Toyota different models of Toyotas. Still no sound no steering wheel controls of any kind. I don't know how long these canbus modules last.. maybe my needs a replacement? 

• @Tom Box

• Have you tried the usual pull out and reseat the connector to the canbus-box? It's sometimes a little bit tricky get it in properly.

• @Tom Box yes i did. I think that may be my issue. It randomly started to work tonight. After i hit a speed bump. I think I need to get another CB004.