Somes problems

• Hi !

I bought a HA5404-MAX10-CP-HD a few weeks ago and upgraded it recently (MTE MCU 3.78 /Max10 HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota).

My car is a Peugeot 2008 from 2016.

No connection problems a priori, but I have 2 concerns.
    The first concerns the daytime running lights: they are no longer on. I found the option in the settings, but I can't activate it. Could this be due to a connection problem?

My second problem dates from the update: before, the Peugeot logo was displayed. Now it's the Android logo, and there's no way to change it in the settings. Any ideas?

Have a nice day!

• Precisions :

• @Gregory Bodin

Here is the instruction of how to animate the car logo.

Please kindly download the photo that we attached and copy the logo into your USB disk or SD card.

Then connect connect the USB or SD card with your head unit.

Please go to : Settings-Car-Factory settings-Car Logo-Tick the User custom and enter in the custom page.

Select the folder that you put the car logo image and click the image as confirmation.

Last but not the least, click Animation Logo to change the logo.

As to your 1st issue, please kindly further describe or you can send us a video to demonstrate the situation so that we can further assist you.

• @Support Dasaita Here is the logo image. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrrizzvd7h79ufk/logo_Peugeot.bmp?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Thanks for the logo, it work !

About daytime running lights: like many cars, my car has lights that are permanently on when the ignition is switched on. These lights are on day and night.

contact on, no daylight

Since installing the MAX10, the lights are no longer on. I now have to manually switch on the parking lights on the dashboard to turn them on. The usual parking lights no longer come on at this point.

Contact on, only daylight, no parking light

I've found an option that seems to be linked to the daytime running lights in the car app, but it doesn't work.

• @Gregory Bodin Please kindly try to choose other Type to check if any can make the control setting works. Please go to: Settings-factory settings-canbus-type.

• Hi @Support Dasaita 

I tried every one, no luck.
    I also tried to select anoher canbus, and something puzzle me : the 2008 model from 2016 doesn't appear in the list. Same with the "raise" version.

On the store, this Max10 unit is compatible with 208 and 2008 cars from 2012 to 2016.
    I don't understand what's the issue.

• @Gregory Bodin We are wondering if you can reverse the version to the original one and check if the problem can be resolved. Here is the link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/yk5rmmbaw4ldl3k/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220824%2BBluetooth%20and%20Mic%20pack%29.zip?dl=0 

• @Support Dasaita 

I've just installed the previous version: no change either in operation or in the list of cars.

• @Gregory Bodin Please make sure that the canbus is selected "61" and you can choose "type" 7 and "type" 10 and check if the function can recover. In the meanwhile, we are wondering if the daytime running light can work on our head unit before you updated the firmware.

• Hi @Support Dasaita 

I went through all the tests step by step. One of the problems with my previous results was that I was waiting for the daytime running lights to come on as soon as I turned on the ignition. However, they don't come on until the engine is running.

So, the tests were carried out with the MTCE MCU 3.78 firmware and the canbus 61.
    With MAX10 20230223.142052: everything works as expected with type 7 or type 10.
    With MAX10 20220824.164915 : everything work as expected with type 7 or type 10.

Everything works fine. I've even recovered other missing functions I hadn't noticed: the open door alert and the empty fuel tank alert.

Part of the problem was mine (I performed the tests too quickly), the other part came from the wrong type selected in the list. So if anyone finds themselves in this situation with a 2016 Peugeot 2008, they should use type 7 or 10. I suggest that this information be clarified in a future firmware version.

In any case, a big thank you to Dasaita support: there's always a little fear when you buy a device of this price that comes from so far away. But you've been available and efficient all the way, and that's appreciated and precious. 😍