@Justin L. exactly. I'm about as deep into buyers remorse as one can get
@Justin L. exactly. I'm about as deep into buyers remorse as one can get
@Support Dasaita ok, so let me get this straight: it works fine on my Alpine head unit. It works fine on my Sony head unit. It worked fine on the OEM head unit, and it's worked fine on every...
@Support Dasaita Why? We're all having the same problem. Is providing my order number and problem to the support email going to magically fix everyone's internet connectivity issue? Please r...
@Victor Rosario@Support Dasaita THIS An internet connected head unit was what we all paid for. FIX IT.
@Support Dasaita what's the status on this? When can we expect a resolution?
@Support Dasaita no, this does not solve the problem. Doing it this way results in Siri reading the message automatically. I definitely do not want this. I just want it to simply ding like my Alpin...
@Paul Tauger can you provide instructions on how to edit the APN and suggestions for those of us that don't have an old Samsung lying around?
Apple Caraplay text notification tones don't work here either. Starting to really regret buying this unit