@Support Dasaita I was not able to fix the problem. I am using the correct Bluetooth protocol but unfortunately it is still unreliable. Can you provide the head unit installation instructions so ca...
@Support Dasaita I was not able to fix the problem. I am using the correct Bluetooth protocol but unfortunately it is still unreliable. Can you provide the head unit installation instructions so ca...
@Support Dasaita I am now able to connect to Android Auto. Bluetooth connectivity is inconsistent, but I am able to get it working by turning Bluetooth off on my phone before turning the car ...
@Support Dasaita The date is 20201217 Ultimately my goal is to get Android Auto functionality. From my research it seems Z-Link is not activated or not up to date, because it asks for int...
Hello, I am trying to determine the correct firmware update package for my specific unit to get Z-Link functional. It currently gives a internet connection error despite being connected. My curre...