I do not have the CB047-1 hooked up at all, and my CANBUS is hooked up. I have one yellow female RCA coming directly off the back of the head unit labeled "front camera". I have two yellow male RCA...
I do not have the CB047-1 hooked up at all, and my CANBUS is hooked up. I have one yellow female RCA coming directly off the back of the head unit labeled "front camera". I have two yellow male RCA...
UPDATE: support has emailed me back. Unfortunately, I don't think I explained or they understood my issue well. I will post what they said and include the image they said to reference; and then exp...
and this is the forward cam screen when opened with the F cam app. As you can see, this is the rear camera.
this is the error screen when in reverse
My order number is SP-DA10163 It was installed on a factory 2016 Toyota tacoma with a factory back up cam. I am also attaching a picture of the canbus
Hello, I’m looking for technical assistance with a Dasaita head unit installed in my 2016 Toyota Tacoma with the factory backup camera. The primary problem is that when I shift the truck in...