Thanks, I'm already in contact with your support team.
Thanks, I'm already in contact with your support team.
@Support Dasaita: any ideas? The Subaru dealer couldn't help me... @str I have checked the amplifier status again. The system does not save the status. It works with the amplifier only once; afte...
I have the European version of the 2015 Subaru Outback BS. Could the different wiring in the European version be causing the problem? Pin 9 on the original vehicle wiring is not assigned / is not ...
@str Frustrating to hear for me. You have the 8+256 GB unit - or another unit?
@str Interesting point. When I use the "No Amplifier" setting, I don't get any sound from the speakers. It seems that both options work for you, although only the "No Amplifier" setting work...
@Support Dasaita Hello Dasaita Team, I can confirm that the audio is now working normally. The sound also continues to work after restarting the vehicle, with the “With Amplifier&rdqu...
Hello, I have now tried everything I can think of. I disconnected the CAN box, completely removed everything, pulled the fuses, and checked everything thoroughly. Here is what I have observed: ...
Hello, I use the "with amplifier" setting under factory settings. Here my procedure,how it finally worked: As far as I can remember, I always made the settings with ACC on. The amplifier starte...
Hello, After several hours and attempts, a miracle happened. I don't know what I did, but now the Daisaita is working and the amplifier switches on. Problem solved.
I own a Dasaita G13 head unit for a 2015 Subaru Outback with a Harman Kardon system. Everything is connected. Now I am experiencing the following issue: Sound comes out of the speakers only when ...