I purchased the item on Amazon. The purchase number should have nothing to do with the functionality of the device since this is the only item you have for the ford maverick. You should have t...
I purchased the item on Amazon. The purchase number should have nothing to do with the functionality of the device since this is the only item you have for the ford maverick. You should have t...
@DJ Horton if it's any consolation, and it most certainly is not, I'm using android auto on my new head unit for a Maverick and I don't have notification sounds either. At this point it may ma...
So, anything on the subject or am I just going to expect not having the functionality your advertisement displayed I would?
That is correct. The button had dual functionality before. Now it can only skip songs forward. This is while using android auto as well.
I'm currently having an issue where the steering wheel button to answer incoming calls (which is also the same button to skip songs forward) will not answer calls. When pressed, it will only contin...