Need Help on Dasaita max10 px6 installing android auto

• Goodday members,

I am kinda new at this but i wil explain my problem. I bought this Dasaita Max6 px6 2 years ago and i am very happy with it. From the beginning i installed android auto ON the system and it worked like a charm. Sometime after a few months the Android Auto app would crash so i updated it by downloading the newest apk file and installed it . It worked fine.

Since last week i installed the latest android auto apk....but when opening it , it goes straight to the settings and will not load the app. I tried installing 4 different versions but none will load now. What can be wrong?

Kind regards Edwin

• @E Crem Please kindly let us know if you can confirm that all the version can suit you Max10, as your item is Android 10 so we don't suggest you update the version 11.

In the meanwhile, please let us know your order number and go the About machine to send us a photo to show the built number and MCU version.

• Settings part2

• Settings part1

• Is this enough information to tell me if i need to update the complete systeem to Android 11 if possible?

I think this system is  HA5211-MAX6

It should be Android 10 but the screenshot says 9

• @E Crem Hey, according to your system information, it should be Android 9. And your current built number is 20191210. In this case, we are wondering if you can try to upgrade the version to 20211023 and check if it can help to get the problem resolved. 

PX6 HA2_rk3399_9.0_ota(20211023) https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8zjji07bn8mopo/HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota%2820211023%29.7z?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

Thank You.

I have downloaded and unzipped the file. 

I read the "How To Update Firmware" topic.

Do i need a MCU file or just update without?

• @E Crem Please just update the firmware without MCU.

• I updated the system:

Build-nummer is now 2021 1022

• Can I upgrade the PX6 system to Android 10 ?

• @E Crem Sorry to tell you that you couldn't upgrade the version to Android 10.  We would like to tell you that we are going to launch new version with Qualcomm chip. Please kindly let us know if you are in favor of it.

• @Support Dasaita the problem is still not solved though. When installing 20 diverend version of Android Auto , the app still won't load

• @E Crem Please let us know your order number so that we can locate more order detail and give you more accurate instruction. As the SKU that you provided, the head unit that you own doesn't have internal android auto chip. Maybe you can buy a android auto/carplay dongle to activate this function. 

• How do I know which firmware to download/install? (my system won't hold an internet connection to allow upgrade)

• @Alejandro Yanez Please give us a screenshot of the built number and your order number as well, in this way, we can better locate your order detail and give you more appropriate recommendation. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Additionally, we are wondering why you want an upgrade of the firmware, is there any malfunction of the system?

• Hello Support,
    I'm looking to upgrade my firmware because my unit won't hold a connection to my WiFi, or my WiFi hotspot.  Just keeps dropping it over and over forcing me to keep running through the menu. By the time I make it back to the menu (any menu) I have to login all over again...
    I have read that this is an issue and that some folks have had success with an upgrade...

• @Alejandro Yanez Hi there, could you give us your order number and go to Settings > About machine and send the built number to us. Then we will guide your through firmware upgrade, your cooperation will be appreciated.