is there a way to install scout OS on a vivid 11 px6 unit??

• is there a way to install scout OS on a vivid 11 px6 unit??

• @Luis Canseco Sorry to tell you that scout OS is just for Android 10 head unit. Vivid 11 is Android 11 head unit which means that it doesn't suit that OS. 

Your understanding will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita

Hello.

Question for "Dasaita support" - why is there no SCOUT software for Europe? I once installed in Max10, but without a map of Europe is not interesting.

Maybe you are planning changes?

Thank you very much for your reply and best regards.

• @Karol Karol Sorry to tell you that we scout is just for USA because of some copyright and policy issue. Hope you can understand. 

• @Support Dasaita

Too bad. I understand the limitations of :( As SCOUT software looks very good on px6 Max10, only with maps there is a problem.

And to be able to install your maps in the right configuration for SCOUT? Because on the forum page we have separate scout software and separate maps?  It would be super :)

Thank you very much for your reply and help.

• @Karol Karol We are really sorry that it could not meet your expectation. The google map in other version is more compatible and it can be work in more countries than the scout version. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita

I understand that nothing can be done. In general, I am satisfied with the DASAITA equipment and recommend it to my friends. I had a px6 Max10 in a Toyota C-HR and now in a RAV 4 EXECUTIVE. I'm a little worried about how the equipment will work at the high temperatures outside as they are now. In the original TOYOTA equipment there is a fan that cools the equipment. This is not the case in DASAITA and that is why I have concerns.

Thank you for your reply and for your time

• @Karol Karol We would like to tell you that our stereo can bare approximately 70℃ outside, so there's no worry of high temperature.