Troubleshooting for failure of update firmware

• 1. Confirm if the name of the firmware file is "update.zip", if NO, please unzip the file.

2. Make sure to formate the USB flash disk((FAT32 Format)) before putting the firmware into it.

3. Make sure to put the file into the directory.

4. If still no luck, please try to use the OEM USB port or the dual-USB port.

5. If the 4th step fail, please try another USB or SD card.

6. Last but not the least, plug the USB drive into any of the head unit USB ports and remove any other USBs that could be connected on other ports. 

• La actualizacion 20230717 el problema no es que no actualice, es que da fallo cuando se instala.

Debéis de arreglar el fallo, mucha gente hay ya con problemas.

• @Juan Perez Our engineers are looking into the issue, sorry for such inconvenience.

• Hallo Dasaita, sie haben die 0717 zurück gezogen.

Kann man bei den nächsten Updates auch das Boot Logo ändern, wie bei der neuen vivid 11?

• @Markus Hau. We have another version for boot logo update but have not released it on the page. we are wondering if you are in favor of changing the logo.

• Ich würde gerne das Logo ändern, wenn sie die Datei zur Verfügung stellen würde Ich mich freuen.

• @Markus Hau. Hi there, we found some bug of the new version which must be fixed before releasing. Hope you can wait with patience and we will send it to you once after finish the test.

• Ja natürlich, vielen Dank.

• @Markus Hau. Hi there, here is the latest Vivid11 firmware that can customize the boot logo. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h1lpmcly5exu3k7kry6qf/update.zip?rlkey=ehs221z0h18b80fkbh71ycic7&dl=0

• I updated my firmware (MAX10)...now, after about 5-10 minutes the screen goes blank.  It doesn't turn off, just goes blank until I restart my car.  Anyone ever run into this?

• @Will Pollock We are wondering if you have not updated the firmware, the head unit is in good condition.

• @Support Dasaita I have downloaded the latest firmware update and will be updating it in a few minutes.  The unit is in excellent condition.

• @Support Dasaita After wiping the unit, flashing it back to factory settings, the screen still goes blank randomly.  I can hear what is playing, like music or the radio, but the screen is blank and the touch buttons on the side are non-responsive, evn though they are lit up.

• @Will Pollock It seems that the latest firmware could not fit your machine, we are wondering if the screen could recover after restarting the car. If yes, we are wondering if you could roll back to the March version. Here is the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0

Note: You should unzip the file and make sure that name of the firmware is update.zip.

• @Support Dasaita The screen doesn't reset after restarting the car.  It does however come back on if I totally disconnect the unit from power for a few seconds and then reconnect.  

I've downloaded the update from the link above and will try to apply it and see where the cards fall.

•  

why cant proceed ?

• @Will Pollock Sorry that we missed your message in this heavy season, we are wondering if your problem has been resolved or not?

• @Wilson Lee

1. Confirm if the name of the firmware file is "update.zip", if NO, please unzip the file. In your case, we suggest you could re-download the firmware.

2. Make sure to formate the USB flash disk((FAT32 Format)) before putting the firmware into it.

3. Make sure to put the file into the directory.

4. If still no luck, please try to use the OEM USB port or the dual-USB port.

5. If the 4th step fail, please try another USB or SD card.

6. Last but not the least, plug the USB drive into any of the head unit USB ports and remove any other USBs that could be connected on other ports. 

• i stuck at here :

• @Wilson Lee

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please unplug all the wires and then reconnect the head unit.

2. Find a pin, press and hold the RST button for 15 seconds to see if you can enter the factory setup page, if you can, select factory reset the item.

• 1 / 2