Turn off Scout Navigation Voice

• I'm using Android Auto and Google Maps but I keep hearing "High accident area" voice.  I have never heard that before using Google Maps so I think it is Scout.  I don't want to hear that voice.  How do I disable Scout Navigation?  

• @Timothy Legler Please note that if you use the Google map, Scout map will not be activated in the same time. In this case, we are wondering if you can go to google map setting to check if  "High accident area" notification can be blocked. And we think it's an improvement of the Google map to remind the driver to pay attention to the area and mostly it can be blocked on the map settings page.

• @Timothy Legler There is a setting for "speed warnings" in navigation. Disable that and it goes away

• @Support Dasaita This is bad info. The high accident area announcement comes from Scout and definitely occurs when google maps is running.

• @Ed Karjala As you are not going to use our Scout Map, we are wondering if you are willing to change the Launcher to Vivid?