Max10-CP-DYX002

• Hi,

for 1,5 years now I have a Max10-CP (PX6), but it is nothing but troubles. I cannot change a single item in the settings menu, after which it always end up in a bootloop. The only way to get into the unit again (reset button does nothing anymore) is to disconnect the 12V power. We just had a 3 week vacation (with motorhome) and I could barely use it, I had to factory reset the unit 3 times, and disconnect it 2 times. OBD is unable to connect also, tries various dongles, but nothing. 
    I'm very displeased with the unit, tried multiple firmware updates, went to Vivid, but that was even worse (stability wise), back to Max10, but still the instability. 
    Is there anything you can recommended to get the unit stable?? I'm seriously thinking about selling the thing and buying another brand.

• @Misha Hendriks Sorry to know that your head unit is not in good condition now. 

1. Please let us know your order number so that we can better locate your order detail.

2. Please let us know how long does the situation occur.

3. Please send a screenshot to show us your current bulit number and MCU. You can go to Settings > About machine

4. You mentioned that the item will bootloop after  you are making settings, we are wondering if there is any error notifications. We are wondering if you can shot a video to show us the situation that you mentioned so that we can forward to our manufacturer for further instruction and your cooperation will be appreciated.