Homescreen cards

• Hello I have 2019 Toyota tundra and was wondering is there any way to remove some of the cards from the home screen and if so how?

• @Al Simmons Do you mean that you don't want to show some of the apps on the home screen? Here is the instruction.

1. For the apps like carplay or Mirroring, you can go to Factory settings > enter "126" > App and turn them off.

2. For other pre-installed apps like Youtube or Google Chrome, you should go to Apps&Notification and disabled the apps that you don't want to show on the home screen.

3. For the apps that you installed by APK installation apps, please just go to APK installation to manage them or uninstalled the App accordingly.

• These cards or tiles. I have a background image loaded and I can't even see it because the tiles are in the way kind of defeats the purpose of having a background.

• @Al Simmons Sorry to tell you that the transparency of the cards is fixed that we couldn't change it. And some apps are fixed in the Android widget in the same time, you can only add the Apps instead of removing them and can not change the name of them(they are name of the pre-installed app). We will reflect your suggestion to our technician and they will evaluate if it can be improved.