Zlink / CarPlay not workingwireless.

• I started having problems with CarPlay connecting wireless. I've done the latest update within the last two days.. CarPlay only works hooked up through a USB

• @David Warr 1. Please go to General > Reset > Reset network settings on your Iphone.

2. Go to Apps&notification and clear the cache on the stereo.

3. Go to Carplay on your phone and click "Forget this car" to clear the device.

If still no luck, please kindly try to Factory reset the head unit. If the issue persist, you can send the screenshot of the built number and MCU to our email support@dasaita.com( Remember to attach your order number that we can locate your order detail more quickly)

• I tried to reboot to the factory settings and now the unit is stuck on the Dasaita  logo screen. 

• @David Warr Sorry for the inconvenience, in this case, could you please send us your order number, so that we can locate your order detail and give you more appropriate instruction accordingly. Here is our email address: support@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita The unit was purchased from Amazon Prime. Order # 114-7625961-8661844

• @David Warr

In this case, we suggest you can proceed a forced update.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230728)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wwea6ashzwuwlny7z16ie/update.zip?rlkey=hq8tivw2g9tl92je5j3tlifsx&dl=0

Video Tutorial:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywhp6ysgm4ios17/2%3B%E4%BD%BF%E7%94%A8RST%E9%94%AE%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E6%96%B9%E5%BC%8F.mp4?dl=0

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please unplug all the wires and then reconnect the head unit.

2.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

3.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

4.Please ONLY put Update.zip file in the root directory of the USB drive/SD card,and then insert the USB drive into the USB cable.

5.Find a pin, press and hold the RST button for 15 seconds to see if you can enter the factory setup page, if you can, select system updated ;

• I down loaded the zip file. I unplugged/ replugged the unit and pressed the reset button. I followed the instructions and when it got to the point of download from USB it starts to upload the stops and gives a Downlod aborted message At the bottom of the screen.

• @David Warr Could you send us a screenshot to show the error that you received? We will further investigate accordingly.

1. Hi, 

i got problem installing zlink carplay... can anyone help me.. 

Dasaita Max10 PX6 android 10

Order from ebay : order # : 19-10510-51987

and also what is the latest mcu and firmware update for this unit? I tried to download this to usb, my unit detected the usb but cannot be update? I go to system and it doesn't update? HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

• @Adrian Garcia Could you pleases send us a screenshot of your order detail so that we can better locate your order information and provide more appropriate instruction accordingly?

• @Support Dasaita.   Video of failed to download @Support Dasaita

• I've been out of the country but I had time today to try and download the update again. And received the same message on bottom of the screen

• @David Warr It seems that the file you downloaded is wrong. Please kindly refer to the following instruction of how to proceed the update. https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

Make sure that the file that you put into the USB has been formatted to FAT32 and the name is update.zip. If still fail, please try to use another USB drive or SD card.  

• Unit will not progress past the Dasaita screen when stereo and car is started

• @David Warr

We are wondering if you have finished the update. If not, please find a pin, press and hold the RST button for 15 seconds to see if you can enter the factory setup page, if you can, proceed system updated.

• @Support Dasaita I can not get the stereo to go past the Dasaita screen. Any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. Because this is really getting frustrating 

• @David Warr Do you mean that the stereo stuck with a Dasaita logo on the screen? We are wondering if you could shot a video of the situation that you mentioned, so that we could forwarded to our manufacturer for further assistance. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• I can not figure out how to import a video from my iPad. I can tell you when you start the vehicle the vivid 11 screen comes up then it goes to the Detta screen and freezes there. It will not advance pass. That screen is the previous download update a good download to attempt to do again?

• @David Warr Could you record a video to show us the situation that you mentioned, we will diagnose accordingly?

•  

@Support Dasaita I can not figure out how to import the video from my photo album

• 1 / 2