Toyota CHR 2016-2018 Android Head unit installation tutorial in France(HA5462)

• 🚘Installation tutorial of  a multimedia system with a 9" screen compatible with CarPlay and Android Auto in my 2017 Toyota C-HR (HA5462). If you have other confuse of the installation, please feel free to contact with us or leave comment on this post. 

• Best, may I ask, I have a Toyota Chr 2017 but the FM radio does work and the AM radio has no channels at all and I have a USB cable, the small gray one from Toyota needs to go in and it doesn't fit. Do you know a solution, thanks?

• @H Brummer

Hi there, in this case, we assume that you may have not connected the radio adapter well. And you should make sure that the settings is correct. Please kindly go to Settings > car > factory settings (password:126) >Other > 6686 crystal > choose "4M " or "9M". You could try both option. You could refer to the attached photo.

If no luck to resolved your problem, we are wondering if you could show us the radio cable connection of the back side. We assume that you have not already connect the radio cable.

Here is the original cable of your car.

Here is the socket for it.

Here is our socket(please make sure that our socket is the same as the OEM one, if not, please show us the difference)

In the meanwhile is has been connected with the stereo.

• Ik wil wel vandaag weten over de omruilen 

• En zo gaan wij verder 

• @H Brummer Please kindly contact with us via the office@dasaita.com, we found that you are communicate with our colleague there.