Broken Screen

• Hi,

I purchased https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B082WBY3CM?ref_=pe_1162070_123184320_dpLink for my Mitsubishi Lancer and it worked great until recently. After a cold snap, the digitizer glass broke and stopped working completely.

Meaning i cannot use my finger to click on places on screen.

But using a mouse, it works fine, ie: I can click and use all apps Radio, Clock, Volume, etc.

Is there a replacement screen for this unit?  (HA 2102)Broken glass

• Hi,

I heard that sku:MB-HA5010A-HD could replace this broken screen. Is it true?

If so how to acquire it?

• @Jean-Marc Noiseux Please let us know your order number so that we can locate your order detail and give you more appropriate recommendation.

• Hi,

Here is the info you asked for 
    Order date / Date de commande 28 August 2020 
    Order # / Commande # 701-6653362-4792267 
    Shipment date / Date d'expédition 28 August 2020
    From Amazon

The problem is the touch part is not working all the rest is working great with an external mouse.

Can SKU: MB-HA5010A-HD replace the screen on this model???? 

JM

• @Jean-Marc Noiseux We couldn't locate your order via the order number you sent, could you please send us a screenshot to show the order detail to our email address.  office@dasaita.com

• screenshot of what?

The email is gone because server only keeps last 2 years emails

and now Amazon says not available anymore.

what other info would you need?

I can verify through the nfo on the head unit with the mouse and screenshoot that if you want

JM

• Hi,

I have some other info maybe that can help

the model numberthat was on the box the unit came in is HA-2102-MAX10-CP-AHD for Mitsubishi Lancer        5.1   XXSUB also there is another number which might help AW-HA-RS04980. Not sure what the number is.

All I need is to find out if you have a replacement screen that I can buy. I am machanically inclined enough to replace it myself.

As far as writing to office@dasaita.com I did that earlier in the year and it took 3 separate emails to get an acknowledgment. But also got no-where.

Please help

JM

I include some pictures of the box that it came in.

• @Jean-Marc Noiseux You could purchase the MB-HA5010A, please let us know your address so that we could make price quotation. Or you could send us email: support@dasaita.com

• Email was sent 2 days ago with no answer yet as usual.

Still waiting on response/quotation from you

JM

• @Jean-Marc Noiseux Sorry for the late reply because of the heavy season, we have replied you and please send us your address accordingly.

• Hi,

Happy to report that I have received the new screen and will replace it this weekend.

Instructions are missing but I don't mind since it looks easy to do, like one ribbon and 4 screws.

Will let you guys know how it went later.

JM

• Hi,

I just finished the install and it was ackward but very easy. (ackward because of wire ribon)

Working like a charm. I even updated the OTA on it and got the TPMS software working good with the USB device.

Very happy customer right now

Thanks again

JM

• @Jean-Marc Noiseux Thank you for getting back and enjoy our head unit then.