Disable Bluetooth Music App When ZLink Is Running

• I have a PX-6 unit (HA5332A-MAX11-CP-HD) that uses Android Auto/Z-Link wirelessly. Every so often, while Z-Link is running, the Bluetooth Music app will open and my music will stop playing over Android Auto. I don't see a way to disable or remove the Bluetooth Music app.  I never use the app. I would be happy to remove it or disable it, if possible.

• @Jay Spears We are wondering if you could shot a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned, so that we could diagnose accordingly and give you recommended solution. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Jay Spears Please let us know if you mean that you are using a music player on the head unit, but when you connect wireless Android auto the music player will stop working and the stereo will play bluetooth music instead. We are wondering if we could understand you.

• @Support Dasaita I only want to use Android Auto to play music.  I am using Android Auto wirelessly. However, occassionaly, the Bluetooth Music app will start and my music stops playing over ZLink. I have to close the Bluetooth Music app and press the play button on ZLink to start playing music again.

• @Jay Spears It seems normal, Android auto need connection with bluetooth. Before the wireless connection of AA, it will connect your phone firstly and the BT music will be activated, while the AA connection is successful, it will switch to Zlink music playing. (BT music has the protity)

• @Support Dasaita I don't think you understand my issue. AA connects and works just fine.  The problem is, while using AA, the bluetooth music app will pop up and override AA. I have to close the bluetooth music app and then return to AA and press the play button again.  In other words, I have 2 apps running at the same time. I don't want the bluetooth music app interfering with AA.

• @Jay Spears We are wondering if you could shot a small video to show us the situation that you mentioned so that we could forward to our programmer to check if it's could be improved. Your cooperation will be appreciated. 

• @Support Dasaita I think I figured out the issue. I had a USB flash drive attached to the USB port. I just happened to notice, when I hit a bump,  a message on the unit that said "USB Device Unmounted" and then another message that said "USB Device Mounted", then the music app started over the top of AA.  It appears the USB device was causing the issue. I removed it and haven't seen the problem since then.