how to change car logo

• How do you change the car logo on the start up screen to Toyota? i have a toyota 4runner, and the only emblem that keeps popping up is an Acura emblem. Need help with that and with connecting the wifi i cant play videos on youtube

• @Jeffrey Ford We are wondering if you have Vivid 11 with Dasaita animation logo now. If yes, please let us know your current version(Go to Settings system and give us a screenshot to show the build number and MCU) 

Regarding to the Youtube video playing, you need to Settings > Car > Drving setting >Watching video> “Allowed”

• @Support Dasaita @Jeffrey Ford 

• @Support Dasaita I have the vivid 11, I did have the Dasaita logo at first start up, but now I have changed it to the Acura logo and not sure how. Now I can't get the Dasaita back, but I need to know how to get car logos so I can put the Toyota logo on for my 4 runner. I need a lot of help with other things too, but let's start with getting me the correct logo. Thank you 

• @Jeffrey Ford It seems that your current version could change the animated logo as you said that you have changed the logo to Acura.

1. Please download the Toyota logo via the link below. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/g64qdth4vt97ssb0yrhg9/Toyota.bmp?rlkey=wx67gyr9c0xlb9elwvasxn3cx&dl=0

2.Please go :Settings> car> factory settings(password: 126) >car logo >select model >confirm to exit For a Video tutorial, please refer to the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pr2q1xjhqjk6p60/custom%20logo.mp4?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Thank you!! One other problem, im having trouble connecting to wifi. Do need to set up an email account on the stereo to play you tube videos? i keep getting sim card error, no connection

• @Support Dasaita i dont know how the Acura logo got on there i didnt download it, how do i get it back to "Dasaita" when the stereo is turning on?

• @Jeffrey Ford Please go to Settings> car> factory settings(password: 126) >car logo and don't tick the "Custom logo"

• @Support Dasaita ok, one other thing, i can get the wifi connected to the radio and my iphone, but when i try to add a gmail account it just says connecting, but wont connect. same thing happens when i i try to watch a youtube video it says cannot connect to a network

• @Support Dasaita i dont have that andriod logo, somehow its Acura logo. When i first installed the stereo it said Dasaita on the startup screen, i cant get that back either. Now its on the turning andriod guy with the word andriod. If i take it off custom the Acura logo pops up in the logo box, i dont know how that got on there unless this unit was used and returned.

• @Jeffrey Ford Have you toggled on the background connection on the zlink page? If yes, you may need to turn it off as,

By that option disabled, if Zlink is in background the WIFI will not disconnect. 

That WIFI disconnection is due to Zlink is forcing to enable the head unit WIFI Hotspot to transmit the Carplay/Android auto video signal by WIFI direct connection.

• @Jeffrey Ford Could you send us the custom logo page, we are willing to check for you? 

• No backup camera, 2019 Toyota Tundra, everything works fine except the backup camera. Using CB004X harness, number 4 and number 4-1 plugs are 2 different sizes so only #4 can be connected, also tried the settings in the car section with no luck.  Thanks

• Forgot .......G12 model

• @Henry Marecki Hi there, we are wondering if you have Factory setting > Canbus and set option to "8" and go to Others > Set Prohibit Reverse to “Enable”. In the meanwhile, make sure that the yellow cam vin cable is from the #4 plug.

• That did it.....thanks for your help