Model for Toyota Camry 2015-2017

• VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: Toyota Camry 2015 2016 2017

Model: HA5473

Default harness: CB004

Before installation:

• hi, i need help

i finished installing the unit for my 2017 camry.

everything worked fine, except google map,

it kept showing 'offline', how do i turn it to make it 'online'

thank you for reply !!

• @Angky Dharmosetio We are wondering if you have connect your head unit with Wifi. If no, please kindly turn on your hotspot and then connect it with your stereo.

• @Support Dasaita if  the  unit is connected to wifi, google map works just fine, but if the car drove away from the reach of wifi, the unit says 'offline' and can no longer navigate.

i will try to turn on the hotspot, is it bluetooth (or hotspot ??)

thank you for your help !!

• @Angky Dharmosetio Please turn on hotspot.

• hmm, it's not that simple.

i turned on hotspot on my phone, assign password.

go to the unit, it showed wifi hotspot as 'error'

entered 'the phone name' and the same password as above,

wifi hotspot still showed 'error'

what step did i miss ?

• @Angky Dharmosetio We are wondering if you could shot a video to further demonstrate the issue that you mentioned, so that we could diagnose and provide your more appropriate instruction. In the meanwhile, please kindly send us your order number so that we could record your issue according to your order.

• Hello- I've installed the Vivid head unit in my 2017 Toyota Camry. Everything seems to be working beautifully except for the stock backup camera. I uninstalled and checked all the plugs and they all seem to be seated properly and snugly. I've gone through the settings and I can get the reverse guides and reverse ruler, but no camera picture. It displays a yellow triangle with "!". What do I need to do to get the backup camera to work again? Thank you for your time.

• @Jenni Fong It seems to be wrong connect of the camera cable, we are wondering if you could send us a photo of the wirings, especially the camera cable. Make sure the camera cable is connected with the rev-v or cam vin cable. Your cooperation will be appreciated.