2013 Honda EX phone buttons not working

• I recently installed Vivid11 in my 2013 EX M6 USA. From technical support I needed to choose correct cable bundle and moved TFT box to get right side mirror working. Everything seems to work, except the phone call buttons on steering wheel. The round button for volume, mode/select, and CH+/Ch- work, and I assume that is from what Dasaita calls the bluetooth wire, or pink wire. However, I believe the 3 lower phone buttons are not connected via pink wire, but perhaps a purple or light blue wire after I found schematics of Honda. See attached partial schematic. To repeat, Audo Remote Switch buttons on steering wheel work, but Voice Contro Switch buttons DO NOT work.

I believe there is a fault in cables or some other connection nedds to be made. 

How to fix this ? 

Dasaita Vivid11 Honda Accord 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 LHD Car Stereo 10.2" Carplay Android Auto 4G+64G Android11 PX6 1280*720 DSP AHD Radio

Dasaita Vivid11 Honda Accord 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 LHD Car Stereo 10.2" Carplay Android Auto 4G+64G Android11 PX6 1280*720 DSP AHD Radio

• @Jonathan Liss We are still stuying this issue, we are wondering if you could use carplay, with CarPlay you can just use Siri which has same function.

• @Support Dasaita after much research I realized dasaita needs to be connected to Hondas oem hfl or external Bluetooth radio which. Is mounted in dash. It has a 32 pin connector and one pin comes from the three telephone buttons on steering wheel. It's resistors are different than the ones for the other working steering wheel. Dasaita installation document should address this. I connected to key 1 lead.