Default Applications on DASAITA G12 (DAB+CAR-KIT+ZLINK)

• Hi, where can I find DAB+ APK for DASAITA g12 with embedded DAB? I have performed a factory restore and I have not found the application, as well as the CAR-KIT, ZLINK and other installed applications by default. Thanks

• @Antonio Catalano Regarding to the DAB, please go to APK installer > OEM and choose the DAPPLAYER to install.

As to the zlink, please go to Car > Factory settings > enter 126 > App > enable Carplay.

For CAR-KIT, we are wondering if you mean that you have not found the bluetooth via your phone. 

• @Support Dasaita 

Regarding to the DAB, please go to APK installer > OEM and choose the DAPPLAYER to install.  SOLVED. Thanks.

As to the zlink, please go to Car > Factory settings > enter 126 > App > enable Carplay. SOLVED. Thanks.

CAR-KIT, stored before reset. When the G12 is restarted, after reset, no device is found by searching. But by using the pre-reset pairing, the smartphone connects. The connection is only possible in manual mode and not automatically.

• @Antonio Catalano We are wondering if you could shot a video to further demonstrate your issue, and we want look into the problem directly. 

• Thanks for the support. I will insert videos as soon as I perform a next factory restore of the device.