Cannot update VIVID Car launcher app anymore

• I tried to download latest version after uninstalling updates from google play application, but it doesn't update anymore.

• Of course network is working perfectly!!

• @Vincenzo Maio Please kindly let us know if you have sufferred from any issue, we will try our best to solve the problem for you.

• @Support Dasaita As I stated I cannot update my VIVID Car Launcher application, anymore... but I would like to have back some features (like the auto-start of a third party application), that are in the latest update (the one I cannot install anymore).

Is it more clear, now?!

• @Vincenzo Maio Normally, we are just wondering if what problem you are suffering, if it's software related issue that need to update the version to get it resolved, we will send you the firmware package directly, but it did need you to back up some features of the stereo.   Regarding to the OTA you mentioned above, we paused during the Christmas holiday, please kindly try next week.

• I don't need to update the whole firmware (but if it's worth it, I would do it either); I just need to (re)update the launcher since the base version misses some useful fuctions (I already had before uninstalling the update). So, if you have an updated firmware package for my unit please send it to me... Thanks

• @Vincenzo Maio We are wondering if you still could not update on the General page this week. If still no luck, we will let our engineer know. You could kindly let us know your current issue that we could judge if online update or offline firmware update could help.

• ok, I'll try in a few hours...

• NO WAY:

• @Vincenzo Maio We would like to tell you that that is a time difference. Vivid told us that they will recover on 2024/1/8. We suggest you could try on 2024/1/9. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• Today downloaded the latest version (that changed name in Scout)!

Thanx a lot

• @Vincenzo Maio Scout and vivid are designed by the same company.

• Hi, I would like to inquire about an update to the Google Play APK. For the past few days, I have seen a large bar at the bottom of my screen notifying me about an application update. However, every time I click on the update button, it takes me to the Google Play store where it says that I am already on the latest version. Is there a way for me to obtain the APK with version 7.1.3860? Alternatively, is there a solution to get rid of the update bar if the Google Play Store APK is no longer in development?

• @Maciej Zuchowski Please kindly go to Settings > Apps&Notifications to check if you could find something help. What's more, you should go the settings of your Google play store account to find if there is any settings.

• @Support Dasaita I've checked all of the options within my head unit to no avail, the notification bar is contained within Vivid Car Launcher app and only shows up while using it, it doesn't spill to other apps or launchers

• @Maciej Zuchowski Could you show us a video to demonstrate your situation, we could ask our software engineer for further instruction?

• And here I've tried to replicate the issue using Android Emulator (BlueStacks)

• @Maciej Zuchowski We are wondering if you want to install vivid firmware instead of just a launcher from Google Play store.

• @Support Dasaita I don't think I can install the ROM, as my headunit is not made by Dasaita

• @Maciej Zuchowski In this case, we suggest you could contact the manufacturer directly. 

• 1 / 2