8G 256G version of 9" QLED G12 for Honda Civic 8th gen?

• On the product page for HA5599-G12-CP-HD-4 (Android12 Car Stereo for Honda Civic 2007-2011 LHD Wireless Carplay & Android Auto Car Radio | Qualcomm 665 | 9" QLED Screen), it mentions a G12 Plus model with 8G RAM 256G ROM. Does this exist to buy anywhere? I like the 9" model more than the 10.2" model because the 10.2" trim is missing the passenger air bag light mount and the 9" looks cleaner when installed. 

• @Jerry Ruiz

Please provide the following information of your vehicle so that we could better recommendate:

1.A clear photo of the OEM Radio.
    2.The specific car Model & Year.
    3.Please confirm if your car has these OEM Features-- Steering Wheel Control/ Factory Camera / Amplifier (with or without)

• 1. Don't have a pic. But it looks like this with radio and cd player. No premium audio.

2. 2010 Honda Civic EX 4-door sedan

3. Steering wheel control. No backup camera. No premium audio.

• @Jerry Ruiz Here is the listing of HA5599-G12-CP-HD-4 in our Dasaita official store.

https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-android12-car-stereo-for-honda-civic-2006-2011-wireless-carplay-android-auto-car-radio-qualcomm-665-10-2-qled-screen-wifi-4g-lte-4g-64g-dsp-gps-navigation-head-unit-optical-output?variant=44409322733786

• Yeah I already found that one. But the specs say there's a Plus model with 8G 256G but there's no product listing to buy. That's what I'm asking for.

It's okay. I ended up buying a different brand that offers the same size screen with 8G 256G and also has a Snapdragon 665.

• @Jerry Ruiz Our head unit is not only equipped with Snapdragon 665 but Snapdragon bluetooth chip and multiple high quality hardware.

You could kindly place order for it, if have any curiosity, you could let us know, we will try our best to answer you. Your cooperation will be appreciated.