Manual for dasaita vivid 11

• Hello everyone.
    I just bought a vivid 11 screen and I don't have a manual. Can someone help me get it? Thank you

• @Alberto Rodriguez Where did your head unit purchase from, our head unit normally comes with according manual?

• I had a manual. I tought there was an specific for android 11. I realise its the same.

I have some problems with the machine. Its very slow to start, and sometimes crash. Shoud I update the MCU. Mine is Kernel 4.19.193. MCU MTCE_HA_V3.82e_1.

I cant find the way to put my screen split.

Thanks a lot for your help

best regards

• I also have problems with the steering wheel controls. Only the one that raises and lowers sound works; and the one who changes songs. But there is no way to activate Siri from the steering wheel.
    The carplay app heats up my phone a lot. That is normal?
    Thank you very much for your help.

• @Alberto Rodriguez Android 11 manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/neb9ureov8dwy09/_1.HA-4-%E8%AF%B4%E6%98%8E%E4%B9%A6__2022-8-10.pdf?dl=0

You mentioned that it was very slow to start and sometimes may crash. We are wondering if you could send us a video to show the situation so that we could further diagnos accordingly.

As to your second issue regarding to steering control, we need to know your car model and order number to confirm the canbus option. Please kindly send us your order number and shopping platform so that we could better confirm the according canbus option.

For the Carplay issue, you could kindly turn off the Background connection on the Carplay settings.