Black Screen Occasionally

• I recently purchased and installed a Dasaita Vivid11 for Toyota Corolla SKU HA5217-Vivid11-CP-HD-4. The unit worked great for the first 2 weeks or so, however now occasionally at random the screen will not turn on. When this happens, whatever was currently playing either radio or bluetooth will still play, but the screen will not change. The only fix for this is to use the reset button, but that occassionally does not work either. I attempted to update the firmware to help the issue, but it's still happening. I just installed the MCU update 4.04, so I haven't had the chance to see if that works. Is there anything else I can try to solve this problem?

• @Tristin Avery Please go Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot to show us the current Bulid Number and MCU version(Is is 4.04 now?). 

• Hey man I'm getting the same thing too. The screen will go black every time I turn on the car. Most cases when I use apple car play it just goes black.

• @Ayo Olusegun Please go Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot to show us the current Bulid Number and MCU version. Note that if your unit is Vivid, the MCU should be 4.04 or newer. If your unit is G12, the MCU should be 4.11 or newer and the Build version should be 20240311 or newer. We will guide you update according to information that you provided.