Loss of Head Unit Functions; Fader, etc

• Interested in purchasing the G12 for my 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro (either specific to Sequoia or the Single Din Unit), but I have concerns that I will lose some functionality (like fader, etc) like I did on the Max 10 and Vivid 11 HU's I purchased for my 2008 Sequoia Limited.  There's a lot more tech in the 2020 than the 2008 and I want to make sure that now of it is not lost.  Does anybody have any intel on this?  Will the Dasaita-provided canbus allow EVERYTHING to continue to work or must I get a Maestro?  BTW, the TRD Pro comes with the JBL Entune HU.  TIA!

• @John Donnelly We would like to tell you that our head unit will retain most of the OEM functions of your car. But regarding the fader, our head unit supports after market amplifier adjustment, but could not support OEM amplifier fader(It's still an unsolved problem if the after market head unit field) 

In this case, we recommend you could adjust it before unistalling the OEM unit, it will retain your adjustment of the speaker.

You could refer to our post about this issue.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/119335/why-couldnt-adjust-the-fader-of-my-harman-kardon#post-254565