Steering Wheel Button problem

• Hello,

I have the system that images show.

It is installed in Alfa Romeo 147. I have programmed the function of every button. Sometimes when the PX5 starts, the functions not work. After some time the will work. I reprogramming. The work. After one hour not work all the button. In few words, they working abnormally. BUT everytime I go to programming, every button get the new function. Seems that there is no cable problem.

And sometimes not work the left speakers. Need reboot. And also no powering off sometimes. I have to disconnect the battery.

Thanks

• @Greg Pav We are wondering if you have checked the pinout of the plugs and the key1 Key2 wires of the cables. It seem that the cable is not stable. In the meanwhile, please provide your order number so that we could better help you get the problem resolved.

• Thank you for your reply.

The PX5 is purchased from Greece. I assume that you are the main manufacturer for these products. If you are not, sorry to bother you.
    It can not be pinouts or cables. Every time I go to steering wheel menu the buttons response in order to reprogramming them.

Thanks.

• @Greg Pav If you could not provide the order number, we could not further confirm if your head unit from us as we don't have Greece distrbutor.