2016 Honda accord Ex-l 3.5

• @Support Dasaita

Yes please send me cable When will the new cable be sent and will I receive a tracking number? 

I actually updated it due to the system telling me it had an update available, by any chance can you send me the link to the firmware and mcu my device came with stock? 

• @Justin S We have just applied a replaced cable for and wait for the approval of the merchandiser, hope you could understand that the cable manufacturer is in Chinese new year holiday now, the shipment may be delayed if there is no stock in our warehouse.

• @Justin S hello. Did you have any luck with figuring out the grayed Car Control settings app? I'm facing the same issue and it seems Dasaita hasn't figured out what the issue is, which I firmly believe is a canbus issue. 

@Support Dasaita I have no plan on changing the harness like they suggested, as everything else works as expected except for what's supposed to be the "retained" vehicle settings. This seems to be a problem with G12 units as well, which is what I own. The only offered canbus setting for our car is canbus 76, which may require an update if possible. 

• @Support Dasaita  Hello can you please update me on the status of my wiring harness? will i be provided with a trackking number?

• @B C No luck havent received the harness, i have the canbus set to 76 and still have the same issues, i definitely belive the harness i received was wrong. As even the back up camera does not work. 

• @Justin S Hi customer, we have urged the manufacturer and they said that the cable was still being replenished, once we shipped it, we will let us know the order number. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• @B C @Justin S

Hi there, we are wondering if you could send us photo of the OEM head unit to show the front and back side. Please let us know if your model are the same which is 2016 Honda accord Ex-l 3.5.

Please verify if there are functions in the control settings that can be controlled directly on the center console. If controllable, record a video demonstrating it.

1. Go to Factory Settings.
    2. Enter password "logcan".
    3. Operate the relevant function within control settings using the console.
    4. Check for any displayed characters on the screen.
    • If characters are shown, send us the video and print the operation log(you could copy from the filebrowser).
    • If no characters appear, simply share the video.

Later, we might require a photo of the back plug. However, to streamline the process, please check the program code first. Thank you for your cooperation.

• @Support Dasaita Hello. My car is a 2013 Honda Accord Ex-L 2.4L, so not exactly the same.

Here is what showed when I input the logcan into factory settings and here's a link to the recorded video. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/nEX9FpUQUI4?si=I3Yd6xi2q_IaX1dy

https://youtu.be/PAOBwjMr3s4?si=h2PslRxpS_WZRs7c

Prompts from logcan factory password

• @Support Dasaita Hello Support my cable got here and eveything was working fine and after a day the top screen lights up but stays black? What can this be? did the TFT box break?

• @Justin S We are wondering if you have removed the cables and the boxes on the cable and then reconnected them. Your prompt reply will be appreciated. If you have done but no luck, please shot a video to show us the situation that you mentioned, we will forward to the manufacturer for assistance. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I have disconnected and reconnected with no luck.  I cannot upload video here is a picture 

• @Justin S Hi, we are wondering if the issue happened once after you have installed the APK with a sudden.

• @Support Dasaita no I didn't install any apk. Stopped working by itself. Also the only thing affected is the top screen my back up camera works and the main screen shows the ac controls and when doors open. 

the top screen worked for a day as it should with turning camera and display but just randomly stopped working. 

• @Justin S We are wondering if you hold the TFT box tightly, the upper screen would continue to work or not. If it will, we assume it's the cable which is defective. If the screen has no change and persist in working randomly, we would like to send you a new TFT box. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Just tried what you recommended and No change in the screen looks like a need a new tft box. 

• @Support Dasaita @Justin S Just tried what you recommended and No change in the screen looks like a need a new tft box.

• @Justin S In this case, we would like to send you a new canbus.

• @Support Dasaita ok thank you please mail to the same place you sent the wires, also when will you sent? 

• @Justin S OK, once it has been sent out, there will be a shipping notification, we will send it out next week.

• @Justin S hey, wondering if you ever figured this out? I have a 2017 Accord 2.4l and my lane watch camera and upper screen don't work. I'm on the same CANBUS option as you. Did the new CANBUS/TFT box fix the issue?

• 2 / 3