Repost from zlink thread

• When the update did an automatic install, it essentially bricked my head unit.  The factory usb port wouldnt charge my phone, phone wouldnt connect to zlink, NONE of the USB ports worked at all.  I had to roll back to factory firmware, then update to tye one right before the new scout version.  And it still isnt working right like it did.  The factory back up camera is dark, cannot make it brighter.  Cannot use WAZE from the apps bar, it opens google maps, I have to launch waze from the app screen.  Click on the map widget, it doesnt open waze, it open google maps, even though i have waze set as default.  If you disable google maps, then none of the buttons work on the screen, you have to resrart vivid to reenable maps.  Why would DASAITA force an update to SCOUT when vivid worked just fine?  Scout maps doesnt appeal to me, as I have used Waze for years.  Also, i have mifi internet in my car, and seems like vivid wants to stay constantly connected to it.  Along with bluetooth constantly trying to connect to my phone, even when i turn it off, on reboot starts all over again.